All teams - progress thread

sheharyar

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
All the other PSL teams have been shared.

Lahore Qalandars
Multan Sultans
Peshawar Zalmi
Quetta Gladiators

Tried to add bats where I can find info on it. Faces done. Multan has the shirt - or at least my attempt at it - that has been unveiled, I added the sponsor of the owners. All rosters (including the other two teams) are based on the 2018 squads.

Each team has Dubai and Sharjah as home stadiums. I think @Ramz did these but I have made some adjustments.

Atlast. Thanks @wasteyouryouth and @Ramz.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Will update this thread again soon.

Any chance we can have a look at the English Domestic? Even just the lineups since we cosmetic changes can be made later.

EDIT: If there is anything I can do then let me know as I'm working atm but there isn't a lot to do
The issue with lineups is that lots of the players needed to make most recent line ups or most common line ups from last season aren't in the game and need to be created, which is the time consuming part.

If you were happy to contribute that would be amazing - main thing is to get those missing players created (likenesses don't need to be anything more than basic in my opinion) so that squads and line ups can be completed.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Will update this thread again soon.

The issue with lineups is that lots of the players needed to make most recent line ups or most common line ups from last season aren't in the game and need to be created, which is the time consuming part.

If you were happy to contribute that would be amazing - main thing is to get those missing players created (likenesses don't need to be anything more than basic in my opinion) so that squads and line ups can be completed.
Can we compile a list of missing players? I did a lot on DBC17 so I or others can recreate with the same appearance settings. There may also be some more hiding away in the uncontracted sections.

When I say we, I mean could the teams be split up for anyone to contribute and just look at cricinfo for players that aren't in the on disk squads that have updated names and have been shared.

Last edited:

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Can we compile a list of missing players? I did a lot on DBC17 so I or others can recreate with the same appearance settings. There may also be some more hiding away in the uncontracted sections.

When I say we, I mean could the teams be split up for anyone to contribute and just look at cricinfo for players that aren't in the on disk squads that have updated names and have been shared.
Matt Hunn from Kent is one I noticed. Should know him as he was one of 5 Englishmen to take 5 wicket hauls in the 2015 ashes tour

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I have unshared teams under my wasteyouryouth ID that I have since updated and reshared under my wasteyouryouth1 ID. Also removed any duplicates of llewelynf's teams where I've shared face updates. Providing it has worked you should still be able to search for just wasteyouryouth and see all teams but there will be no older versions.

Hopefully that makes things easier, but still confusing.

pinku

Associate Captain
I have unshared teams under my wasteyouryouth ID that I have since updated and reshared under my wasteyouryouth1 ID. Also removed any duplicates of llewelynf's teams where I've shared face updates. Providing it has worked you should still be able to search for just wasteyouryouth and see all teams but there will be no older versions.

Hopefully that makes things easier, but still confusing.

Haha, thanks for the updates, so do i have to delete your teams and then download again to save having to link them manually Or was that fixed in last patch?

C

Chris Swift

I have all county lineups from last season, I'll try and share them later.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Haha, thanks for the updates, so do i have to delete your teams and then download again to save having to link them manually Or was that fixed in last patch?
Still seems to be the case, when I've downloaded any teams that have been edited/updated they need to be relinked after downloading (or deleted before downloading).

Redfive

School Cricketer

Happy to contribute with a couple of teams - 400 odd players or whatever it is would be too much!

We talking correcting squads/lineups with missing players and some (very) basic likenesses yeah?

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
OP updated today with the latest brilliant creations from @wasteyouryouth, @Llewelynf, @Mouseydread, @Spoobir and @stephencox32:
  • International teams from wasteyouryouth (Afghanistan, Ireland and Netherlands)
  • BBL Adelaide Strikers from Llewelyn
  • English county kits from Llewelyn - Kent, Warwickshire and Yorkshire
  • All Irish domestic teams from wasteyouryouth
  • All NZ domestic teams from Llewelyn
  • All Pakistan Super League teams from wasteyouryouth
  • ATB West Indies from Mouseydread
  • Summer 2005 England team from Spoobir
  • West Indies by decade from Mouseydread
  • MCC 2017 from stephencox32

pinku

Associate Captain
Can you also add my Aus world cup 2007 and classic England to the op please thanks.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Only 12 more English county lineups to do then career mode should be good to go. Will be easy enough to download afterward for cosmetic changes!

Users who are viewing this thread