All teams - progress thread

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Australia 05 is here! Username Spoobir to download and as always thanks to anyone whose logos I used.
xMhEPr9.png

That ODI kit was a pain in the butt...

Last edited:

PJR

School Cricketer
I'm sure I've read a similar question but can't trace it, maybe it was in DBC 17.
I've updated all the County sides from the community Teams search (great work thanks). It seems this also includes the relevant stadium included in the download. Am I right or wrong?! Puzzled as it's not really mentioned anywhere but i seem to now have correctly named stadiums in the team details menu?

Thanks!

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm sure I've read a similar question but can't trace it, maybe it was in DBC 17.
I've updated all the County sides from the community Teams search (great work thanks). It seems this also includes the relevant stadium included in the download. Am I right or wrong?! Puzzled as it's not really mentioned anywhere but i seem to now have correctly named stadiums in the team details menu?

Thanks!
I know with the team's I uploaded they all had stadiums

pinku

Associate Captain
Urrgh. All the logos have disappeared again. Any ideas how to stop this happening?

Best solution for me is:

First backup your main account onto usb for when you lose logos which sadly you will and then you can reload your save file.

Make 2 ps4 user accounts. Edit all the stadiums you need to on main account but do not play/start a match.

Then share all the stadiums and download onto your backup ps4 account.

By now you will have lost all logos on the main account you shared them on but the usb backup you did earlier will save you.

And now to get the stadiums back onto your main account. Go to ur backup account again and add maybe 6 or 8 stadiums to a random team and upload.

Then download on main user account and you can then start/play a match with logos added! Job done.

GorgeousGeorge59

County Cricketer
Best solution for me is:

First backup your main account onto usb for when you lose logos which sadly you will and then you can reload your save file.

Make 2 ps4 user accounts. Edit all the stadiums you need to on main account but do not play/start a match.

Then share all the stadiums and download onto your backup ps4 account.

By now you will have lost all logos on the main account you shared them on but the usb backup you did earlier will save you.

And now to get the stadiums back onto your main account. Go to ur backup account again and add maybe 6 or 8 stadiums to a random team and upload.

Then download on main user account and you can then start/play a match with logos added! Job done.

So is the deleting of logos to do with the stadium creator?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Urrgh. All the logos have disappeared again. Any ideas how to stop this happening?
I back up my save files to online storage every time I exit. Then if it happens I just have to download, profile and logo data and replace and it is fixed. It is a 2 minute fix. But you need to remember to back as often as you make changes.

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Reuploaded the West Indies 2015 CWC team. Thanks to @pinku for working on the kit and @Llewelynf for the logos. I just touched up the identity,line ups and fixed the logos. Name is "West Indies 2015" or "jqlenb"

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Great work mate. Waiting for you to upload all of them before downloading

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Great work mate. Waiting for you to upload all of them before downloading
Once I've got the Department teams done the regional sides should be fairly quick cause the T20 kits I'll be using are all the same apart from colour. I may do a few more tweaks to squads too so waiting might be the best idea to save time of downloading again.

Users who are viewing this thread