All teams - progress thread

CornishCricketer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
Just a question, and forgive me for asking, but is the spreadsheet on the first post of this thread still being updated or not? Just wondering as it's a brilliant creation but obviously not much use if it's not up to date.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Just a question, and forgive me for asking, but is the spreadsheet on the first post of this thread still being updated or not? Just wondering as it's a brilliant creation but obviously not much use if it's not up to date.
Seconded. I'm currently downloading all of @Llewelynf's great work (just got the game today) and not sure what else is up to date.

Also will we see county players likenesses be done in future by anyone? I'd offer to help but the ones I tried in DBC17 were awful. I'd be happy to set up a County Project 2 and help out with assigning bats and stuff like in DBC17, if I could've offered any other help I would've

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I'll create some updates for what I've done, probably reshare teams and post these. It will make it easier for @cd779 to update because it's difficult to keep track of everything.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Seconded. I'm currently downloading all of @Llewelynf's great work (just got the game today) and not sure what else is up to date.

Also will we see county players likenesses be done in future by anyone? I'd offer to help but the ones I tried in DBC17 were awful. I'd be happy to set up a County Project 2 and help out with assigning bats and stuff like in DBC17, if I could've offered any other help I would've
I reshared all my team's in the last few days with quite a few minor improvements. For example I added the yellow trim to the SA helmets and made adjustments to lineups and players.

Sussex should be up either tonight or tomorrow as I have not been feeling too great the last few days. I think Somerset have changed uniform suppliers I think and am a little sceptical to do them as they are quite difficult kits and I do not want to spend hours just for a waste.

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I reshared all my team's in the last few days with quite a few minor improvements. For example I added the yellow trim to the SA helmets and made adjustments to lineups and players.

Sussex should be up either tonight or tomorrow as I have not been feeling too great the last few days. I think Somerset have changed uniform suppliers I think and am a little sceptical to do them as they are quite difficult kits and I do not want to spend hours just for a waste.
Llewelynf you are right, Somerset have changed kit supplier. It is now Shrey. This is their one for the county championship. Can’t see the T20 or One Day kit yet
SHREY-768x433.jpg

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I have reshared all teams I've done. If you've downloaded them in the past the only changes from my last post about sharing is that I have shared Khan Research Laboratories, Mid West Rhinos and Mountaineers with temporary kits. Forgot to thank @cd779 for his work on the Zimbabwe teams originally but these are updated squads based on those that he shared with kits and stadiums added.

Those Afghanistan and Ireland are using the kits @Llewelynf did.

Green tick is done. Blue thing is started but not finished.

Currently updating West Indies domestic.

I have also shared the Indian domestic teams - with player updates only so far - under ID: wasteyouryouth
WVJtXBJ.png
yOkhRT9.png

NzZHAfb.png
go6OBKV.png
k6wCWbn.png
cHHJA2Q.png
J2l7Erj.png

Last edited:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England

Everything i've downloaded from you has been this afternoon. Haven't started downloading @wasteyouryouth's stuff yet. Just getting to grips with a new game with a Women's Ashes (as it was easily better than the men's despite the result)

CornishCricketer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
It's all fine, thanks for the updates, and great work creating such a sheet that allows all fans to keep track of the great work done by all of the creators

Last edited:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
@wasteyouryouth when i download your desire team it goes to custom .. ? can you help ?

If you have already downloaded a side then new downloads currently need to be linked (or old ones deleted before downloading).

The method I use is go to Link Team (in the team menu) find the existing one and then replace with the new one from the custom list.

I think others just delete the existing team and then that automatically replaces with a new downloaded team.

Users who are viewing this thread