TENNIS AO Tennis 2

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
HI,BIG ANT group, can you fix career mode without night game,all day games , thank you , very much !!

I remember that being an issue in the first game, it was either all night or all day matches, can't quite remember. Not the biggest priority though really.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just got the game yesterday, and this is already more engaging than the previous iteration. This is a game I want to keep coming back to, just like Cricket 19.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just got the game yesterday, and this is already more engaging than the previous iteration. This is a game I want to keep coming back to, just like Cricket 19.
Be interested to see what you think of the gameplay in a week’s time ?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Be interested to see what you think of the gameplay in a week’s time ?
Well, I generally have an inner feeling if I don't like something, I don't get the feeling to come back to it. Yes there's a time when you don't want to continue playing, and then if there's a feeling to go back to I call it worth the money.

But, yes let's see where it takes me. It's not a perfect game, but enough to make me want to come back. I can say I didn't feel the same with the first AO Tennis.

Nard2020

Club Captain
Idk, I think these “week after” opinions are based off of the boring AI that doesn’t make mistakes, but again I stress....for people that play against other humans, those points are then washed away. Maybe he is one of those people ( which would mean his opinion won’t change). Maybe he isn’t much of a tennis fan, so the lack of errors won’t bother him...there’s many variables against the majority.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Idk, I think these “week after” opinions are based off of the boring AI that doesn’t make mistakes, but again I stress....for people that play against other humans, those points are then washed away. Maybe he is one of those people ( which would mean his opinion won’t change). Maybe he isn’t much of a tennis fan, so the lack of errors won’t bother him...there’s many variables against the majority.

If you're playing against someone in the same room on the same console, it would probably be quite a decent experience, unfortunately online is very unstable and there's a lot of bugs, let alone the limited match making to avoid lag issues.

Reactions: DAP

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Big hoo ha was made by BA about career mode this year , that obviously involves AI. The errors will be patched for sure, it’s the lack of AI play styles that is stopping me buying it. It’s just rinse and repeat tactics to beat every player

Plus I keep reading that some features in AO 1 are removed in AO 2 such as changing match length before each match in career etc

The biggest concern I am seeing is that not much has changed gameplay wise since AO 1?

to those who are happy with game I am envious of you but a lot would have to change before I part with my money

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Big hoo ha was made by BA about career mode this year , that obviously involves AI. The errors will be patched for sure, it’s the lack of AI play styles that is stopping me buying it. It’s just rinse and repeat tactics to beat every player

Plus I keep reading that some features in AO 1 are removed in AO 2 such as changing match length before each match in career etc

The biggest concern I am seeing is that not much has changed gameplay wise since AO 1?

to those who are happy with game I am envious of you but a lot would have to change before I part with my money

Yeah you can't change match length until a tournament ends, you can't exit the tournament screen unless you either win the tournament or get knocked out as well.

I've seen a handful who seem to be in love with every aspect of the game and the usual ones asking for more hairstyles etc... :facepalm But this time around there seems to be more criticism than the first game that I've seen.

It seems there's a lot of testing going on with the patch as it's being updated on the steam db each day, 40 minutes ago most recently.

Ric74

School Cricketer
In a created venue with two main court, do you know if it is possible to indicate which is the court between the two in which the final must be played? If yes, how?

Baggy1971

Club Cricketer
I love this game sure it has some rough edges but what game doesn't! But what a lot of other games don't have is the amazing edit-ability of the game and awesome community creations for it, so big thanks to all those guys

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Yeah you can't change match length until a tournament ends, you can't exit the tournament screen unless you either win the tournament or get knocked out as well.

I've seen a handful who seem to be in love with every aspect of the game and the usual ones asking for more hairstyles etc... :facepalm But this time around there seems to be more criticism than the first game that I've seen.

It seems there's a lot of testing going on with the patch as it's being updated on the steam db each day, 40 minutes ago most recently.
I agree with that, I am in a middle of a tournament and it seems like a long time I won't be back to the career screen.[DOUBLEPOST=1580999546][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love this game sure it has some rough edges but what game doesn't! But what a lot of other games don't have is the amazing edit-ability of the game and awesome community creations for it, so big thanks to all those guys
Creation and Creation Tools have been the USP of BA for as long as they've existed.[DOUBLEPOST=1580999598][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think once you play it enough, you might feel the same as the rest of us do. Although if this first patch fixes most of the things that have been mentioned, then it could turn a corner and be more enjoyable to play long term.
Just went through 14 pages of this thread. I do agree with some. Still something I'd come back to.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Looking less likely that this patch will come out before the Feb 11th release for North/South America unless it's going to be added as a day one patch for them.

Users who are viewing this thread