Ashes Cricket 2011 Wishlist

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
they wont get many sales if they did that, only the hardcore fans of codemasters would buy that, and i doubt there are many of those.:sarcasm

arjind

International Coach
they wont get many sales if they did that, only the hardcore fans of codemasters would buy that, and i doubt there are many of those.:sarcasm

How would we know any different until we buy it, they may put in a few differences and release those n the demo to trick us into thinking it was different, but it will be the same

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
How would we know any different until we buy it, they may put in a few differences and release those n the demo to trick us into thinking it was different, but it will be the same

we could wait for the full game to come out, read reviews and u could always tell.

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
I'm surprised to see Ashes 2009 STILL in the top 10 most sold games charts :

Aussie game charts: January 11-17 - News at GameSpot

No.10 for PS3..3 spots behind Fifa Soccer 10.

Now imagine what the sales would be if Ashes 09 featured online and rosters and features like Fifa 10.

just read the top 10 lists, and no surprise COD6 is on top, but age of empires 3? thats pretty old now.

cooperkeeper

School Cricketer
improved stats because they dont add catches for created players in test matches (xbox 360 and maybe other consoles):crying

Last edited:

cooperkeeper

School Cricketer
Here is my wishlist:

1)Be A Pro : A dedicated career mode is a must for the next game. We dont want a copied version of EA's Career mode. We want you to do something innovative with career mode. Something which no other developer has done with a sports game. We want you to surprise us.:D It would be awesome if career mode allows us to create a teenager of 13 or 14 years who then play in street games and get street credits based on performance. Gain enough credits to impress scouts who would give you a chance in under 15 . Move one from there and then make it to the national team. Off the field interaction should be there in the career mode. Interviews with the press, interaction with other players . Negotiating offers from clubs and county teams(if possible, get into a bar brawl with symoo

you should all be able to have a girlfriend,wife,kids etc

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
1)Be A Pro : A dedicated career mode is a must for the next game. We dont want a copied version of EA's Career mode. We want you to do something innovative with career mode. Something which no other developer has done with a sports game. We want you to surprise us. It would be awesome if career mode allows us to create a teenager of 13 or 14 years who then play in street games and get street credits based on performance. Gain enough credits to impress scouts who would give you a chance in under 15 . Move one from there and then make it to the national team. Off the field interaction should be there in the career mode. Interviews with the press, interaction with other players . Negotiating offers from clubs and county teams(if possible, get into a bar brawl with symoo

Why do I think that's not the first time you've post this? :p

cooperkeeper

School Cricketer
this is first time i have posted that
another idea

being able to create your own logo and uniformlike fifa 09 ps2

Lee1981

International Coach
Here is my wishlist:

1)Be A Pro : A dedicated career mode is a must for the next game. We dont want a copied version of EA's Career mode. We want you to do something innovative with career mode. Something which no other developer has done with a sports game. We want you to surprise us.:D It would be awesome if career mode allows us to create a teenager of 13 or 14 years who then play in street games and get street credits based on performance. Gain enough credits to impress scouts who would give you a chance in under 15 . Move one from there and then make it to the national team. Off the field interaction should be there in the career mode. Interviews with the press, interaction with other players . Negotiating offers from clubs and county teams(if possible, get into a bar brawl with symoo

Get real mate this game is so flawed do you really believe a career mode is the next step, they couldnt get the line and length right the crazy run outs just to name two, so that is where the next game needs to be, exactly where this one should of been.
Get the basics right first and one day we might get get a game that we can play for longer than five minutes.

Collingwood50

Club Cricketer
Here is my wishlist:

Or....... you could get a REAL life :)

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Here is my wishlist:

Cooper - no... we don't want this to become some weird Cricket/Sims/RPG hybrid... :laugh

arjind

International Coach
We are just too ambitious:
Once Cricket Life is released (if ever) I will guess that to be the first career game but that is all t would be, With so many features missing a new game is likely to come out and replace each one game by game

arjind added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

we could wait for the full game to come out, read reviews and u could always tell.

Very Funny, we should wait for the people who pirate the game first to tell us what s wrong before buying, just to get some use out of them

Users who are viewing this thread