Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They'd have to include DRS 'in the box' since it's been such a HUGE volatile part of this Ashes series... and will continue to be in cricket going forward.

timma

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
So Big Ant have shown us a lovely sneak peek of their hotspot feature. Im assuming your's is still in the works since you also have the feature in AC2013?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
As Mike Fegan said in reply to a question on Hotspot on Facebook, "We went with Hawkeye as this seems to be the most reliable technology around these days. You need to wait until you see in game play of the new fielding system before you can really make this call."

But perhaps that's out of context.

LittleChamp

Club Cricketer
Mike, you said on Facebook that you guys have everything that DB has except career mode but Ashes Twitter said that you guys don't have nets, what is going on? :lol

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Hi Guys, Here is a brief update of WIP for this week past. We have isolated the memory leak which is 100% repeatable and we now know exactly where it is the code so we have a bunch of coders working hard to resolve it. We are still including more content in the game notably the planned DLC and other assets. QA has now ramped up 24/7 so we have regular sweeps of the builds to identify as many bugs as possible so we can fix them with optimisation continuing. We are currently on track for our scheduled submission dates and the team continues to work hard. Thanks for keeping the faith and I will update you further next week.

Regular sweeps of the build? But are there reverse sweeps?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Regular sweeps of the build? But are there reverse sweeps?

Hah. Brilliant.

112714d1376055010-ashes-cricket-q-thread-happy.gif

Attachments

• Happy.gif
    Happy.gif
    859.4 KB · Views: 222

dadarocks

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Saw the video... With all due respect, Mike, you said you've got 24x7 QAs, but why didn't you answer to our simple question on the fb issue "we've got all these + more"... We all know you're working hard and your effort is sincere, but why don't you answer this???

EDIT - didn't know QA means Quality Assurance, but then why not try and answer our question? ;)

Last edited:

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Mike, you said you've got 24x7 QAs
24x7 QA as in Quality Assurance not Q&As - Mike looks like he doesn't get enough sleep as is, so I don't think he's on 24x7 answering questions duty.

I'd hope part of that QA is having one guy in England and one guy in Australia constantly playing a test match to make sure the online connectivity is stable, or actually having implemented online saving.

Perhaps if we knew how large the AC13 development team was we could get a better idea of how realistic the targets are - do they have more people working on the game than before May?

Phineas

Club Cricketer
Can someone please sum up the latest video on Facebook as the sound on my laptop doesn't work. Thanks

mafia97

Club Cricketer
Hey mike any plans on including youtube channels in reviewers list , who can i contact for that?

timma

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
the only thing new i picked up from this video is that he's done a bit of redecorating in the office. No more clocks. Replaced with trophy's. :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread