Ashes Cricket delayed officially

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sounds like you'd better become our new marketing director and then explain to the market what's good and bad.
President :spy

He is to be blamed as well....as he could have easily stated here that he is not authorized to speak as yet on this issue or something to that extent! He has spent all this time building a relationship with this community and thats the least he could have done for us!
What if he is not even allowed to make any statement at this time? I agree that 505 is irresponsible with Ashes Cricket 2013 publicity and press works. Chief was just a representative because he wanted to collect the feedback personally to improve game. He wasn't paid for registering PlanetCricket and to answer all the questions.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
With all this ridiculous talk of banning, shutting down forums and lynch-mob posting I don't blame Chief for staying away right now. You'd think he was euthanizing puppies or something today...

come on end users !!! save your whistleblower :noway

Who are you again?

angad

Chairman of Consent
He did and has done so. He has stated on a number of occassions that he is not on the forums in any official capacity or able to answer some things, not because he doesnt want to but because he cant. His words, not mine.

Whether I agree with that or not is neither here nor there...

I meant on this issue!!! He had stopped responding all together when people asked him about the delay. His last statement regarding this was that the game would be released on time even though at that time some people outside 505 Games were aware of the delay!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
@Biggs - the sad thing here is that we are the "most powerful cricket gaming community in the world" but although that may get me free drinks at Lord's but it doesn't get us much else
The power to keep Cricket 07 on life support for 6 years? Oh well, better recharge the defibrillator.

by the way Dutchad is about to click the ban on my profile !! come on end users !!! save your whistleblower
He's just disagreeing with your opinion and just wants you to explain yourself a bit more clearly.

sahilnatu

Club Captain
Someone asked for the tweet a page back n I'm too lazy to go check his name. Sorry. :p
Here it is...
@PlanetCricket says,
Community feedback on @ashescricket13 delay - "single foolish game will not success"

Edit: It was Sami Ullah Khan.

Last edited:
D

Dutch

by the way Dutchad is about to click the ban on my profile !! come on end users !!! save your whistleblower :noway

Sorry I will get round to it in a minute. I was too busy with the G8 presentation and then bloody North Korea wanted me to negotiate with the Americans again. Will I never get any rest......

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
i can see this game getting cancelled
Well if they can't get it out in July then I'd imagine a release for the Australian leg of the Ashes in October/November or something would be more likely than a complete cancellation.

Fast bowler

Club Cricketer
The power to keep Cricket 07 on life support for 6 years? Oh well, better recharge the defibrillator.

He's just disagreeing with your opinion and just wants you to explain yourself a bit more clearly.

who ever i am in real life will remain a classified "lets just say, people who knows cricket might know me" for PC i am THE FAST BOWLER " BUHAHAH BUHAHAH BUHAHAHAHHA

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

How much clearer can...

109594d1371553511-ashes-cricket-release-date-discussion-powerful.png

...be? He has a war to run...

am the one whos not talking to you :D

It doesn't work when you reply, kiddo. Try logging out completely...

RobinHood

Club Cricketer
Yes it's dissapointing and the marketing has been non-existent, I mean, if only the UK was hosting an international cricket tournament featuring the 8 best teams in the world! That would be a great marketing opportunity!

The one silver lining is that the game will be slightly better if it ever does come out.

SpiderSlatts

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Well if they can't get it out in July then I'd imagine a release for the Australian leg of the Ashes in October/November or something would be more likely than a complete cancellation.

If they can't make the Ashes in England we will have BigAnt cricket to look forward to before the 10th of July :D

Users who are viewing this thread