Asia Cup 2018 - UAE (September 2018)

Who do you think will win the Asia Cup 2018?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bhumi

Club Captain
Spinner Nadeem impressive 10/0/39/0 for HK.i think HK will join SL because no way they can chase 280/285 vs chahal/Kuldeep/off spin kedar

Dhawan Equal with yuvraj yograj Singh, with 14 ODI century for India.:wave:cheers

Poor India not able to scores even 4 runs per over in DEATH OVERS VS WORST BOWLING attack in the tournaments, on paper ----(captain Kinchit Shah 3 for 39)

India 285 for 7
HK need 286[DOUBLEPOST=1537283825][/DOUBLEPOST]248 /2

Last 10 overs lost 5 wkts for 37 runs

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
What would be the reactions if Hong Kong pull off an upset here? :lol:D I guess they will say "Oh we did not have Virat Kohli". Well do you really need Kohli to win you a game against Hong Kong?

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
What would be the reactions if Hong Kong pull off an upset here? :lol:D I guess they will say "Oh we did not have Virat Kohli". Well do you really need Kohli to win you a game against Hong Kong?

LOL !!

Whatever the result now, we are doomed tomorrow. This is terrible stuff. A-grade underperformance

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I would love to see Hong Kong win this and Pakistan will obviously win tomorrow. A thrashing and a slap on the face is needed or else the WC is gone which seems like even now. This is the worst XI that could have ever been played. 5 freaking bowlers? Also this is the worst world cup preparations India have had for any world cup. Even the 2007 had better preparations.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Really good innings from Nizakat. Really stupid bowling though, in a pitch where its really slow and hard to come on to the bat they are giving pace to work the ball and place them..

Gopal123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Nepal
Overconfidence of india is showing up now. Worst lineup and shouldn't have rested pandya,Rahul or bumrah even if the match is against HK

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Maybe an embarrassing loss against HK and then Pak will help us in getting rid of these useless assistant coaches and their "director"[DOUBLEPOST=1537290391][/DOUBLEPOST]The HK batsmen are showing us how to play during powerplays ... make use of the field being up. Excellent from these two

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
And they are handling Kuldeep so well. They know they cannot read him off his hand, so playing him off the pitch and playing super late. Mighty effective

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Two quick wickets and we will win this but gotta give some credit to these guys who have batted very well, who knew they would've made it this tough for us. Everyone including me thought it'd be a cakewalk. Well played HK.

Problem with us is that we took it too lightly and treated it as a match not worthy of anything which is where the problem lies. They rested our strong ones which they shouldn't have since that'd have helped them get used to the conditions out there.

Anyway, back to the old days where our bowling would let any team get past 300 on a green pitch. Big let down especially from Bhuvi and our spinners.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Im loving this. I want us to lose this as it might just shake us out of the mediocrity that guys like Shardul Thakur bring to the table. Kuldeep and Chahal are just overrated as well.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Wow. Come on Hong Kong! If we lose today, we are going to face the same fate as Sri Lanka and get knocked out tomorrow. I have no hope on earth that we can beat Pakistan in UAE conditions. Pakistan have already revitalized themselves and are highly adept to playing in UAE conditions. And with the bowlers they have, they will tear us apart.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Our batting has been good except the middle order which has always been a problem but I won't say we have no chance against Pakistan, it'll obviously be a very competitive match since the opposition has been doing pretty well in ODIs plus they are used to those conditions but we got a pretty good squad which is good enough to win tomorrow.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Outstanding performance from Hong Kong with the bat so far.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Our batting has been good except the middle order which has always been a problem but I won't say we have no chance against Pakistan, it'll obviously be a very competitive match since the opposition has been doing pretty well in ODIs plus they are used to those conditions but we got a pretty good squad which is good enough to win tomorrow.

Are you watching or following the match right now??

An associate Nation is destroying us here. We can't even take a single wicket. Pandya and Bumrah are not going to change anything when we go up against an in form and talented Pak team

Users who are viewing this thread