Australia in Pakistan

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
if the bangla and lankan tours go off without any problem it will really be a slap in the face for the aussie security delegates

It would have been a tighter slap in their face had India played. I really do not see any point in shifting the Champions Trophy outta that place unless the voting shows so.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well Its already big slap on their face because Everybody knows that PCB have invited India for a tour and India denied because of busy schedule(not because of Security reason)..Means If Indian players feels safe in Pakistan then No chance someone getting security problem..In Pakistan Indian players are more in attention then Aussis..

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Well,even the ICC has sent a team for the ICC CT security.They have cleared Pakistan.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
It would have been a tighter slap in their face had India played.

India will play in Asia Cup. So whose hand you will choose for slapping. I suggest Khali. :p

Prince_of_hell

School Cricketer
why is aussie so scared to come to pakistan. if u are a sports man its part of ur job like ur in the army u have no choice but to go. and pakistan is not that dangerous to go there. I go there every year. if they go to pakistan then they wont have their wives with them for pleasure. They should do gymnastics not cricket little puffs. hate aussies any way if they call u a name then its ok but if u call them back then they make a big issue out of it. well done india for shutting their girly mouts. i am not a indian fan but i surley was enjoying it when they where hitting aussie all out the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread