Australia Tour of England 3 T20i / 3 ODI

D

Dutch

Hoepfully Rashid keeps it tight. beeen by far the most expensive of the bowlers but was up against some big guns at the top.

D

Dutch

Mmm this is what I am a bit wary of. Rashid isnt quite getting the length quite right sometimes and there are some blokes there that can take it away again.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Curr... Curr.... Curran!

D

Dutch

On the other hand.....[DOUBLEPOST=1600025139][/DOUBLEPOST]Starc is still a factor.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If the RRR gets up towards 7 or so I will feel a lot happier: still think that there is a lot of Aussie muscle to come.
They aren't as good as England's lower order. Can hit a big ball but not as good at manoeuvring it around as Curran and Rashid.

It's been great from England. Throttled the boundaries as they did in that first T20 and obviously taken wickets.

Game Blues. :spy

D

Dutch

If England manage to take three more wickets I will start to feel we might actually pull it off! :p[DOUBLEPOST=1600025241][/DOUBLEPOST]Ha ha they are falling quicker tahn I can type!

D

Dutch

England were pretty poor in places but this is utter tripe from the Aussies.[DOUBLEPOST=1600025327][/DOUBLEPOST]Just saw a fat lady taking out her song sheet.......[DOUBLEPOST=1600025409][/DOUBLEPOST]Tom and Sam from both ends....what we call a Curran Bun!

Users who are viewing this thread