India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I am loathe to agree but I have to. A soul destroying choke. Can you explain it? Blowed if I can.

Head and Labu give too much respect to Bilal Asif. Time to survive.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Great debut from Bilal Asif. Pakistan lost the ground at the of the day. Giving Australia 3 quick wickets. Need a partnership tomorrow.

Bhumi

Club Captain
1.39 economy by Abbas
Great debut from Bilal Asif. Pakistan lost the ground at the of the day. Giving Australia 3 quick wickets. Need a partnership tomorrow.

I know him since his debut in ODI in 2015 as allrounder, open innnings 38 ball 39 and 5 for 25 ( Man of match)with his off spin which gave series victory to Pakistan but soon ICC found his bowling action Suspectiv so he was left out but he was back in domestic of 2017 with Sterling performances game after game
As batting all-rounder, his ability of off spin recommend by former Pakistani well known spinner, his test debut is history now , he has to do big job in crucial second innnings.[DOUBLEPOST=1539097568][/DOUBLEPOST]
If Pakistan declare right now, they will still win by 120 runs.
Rain forcast on day 5 some not crazy rains

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
No completely awake.. no nitemare. That was excruciating to watch. Hang you heads in shame Baggies. SOS Marsh in particular.:eek:[DOUBLEPOST=1539136054][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is not sour grapes.. but Bilal's action looks decidedly dodgy.

Last edited:

Bhumi

Club Captain
that was a nitemare and I will wake up and we will be 2/600.
Yes you never know in crazy cricket.may be Abbas and Bilal remains wicket-less in the second innnings but highest chase in 4th innnings only 317.lead now 370.score DBL with no wicket down on day # 4

45/3
90/3

Imam heading for yet another 50 in the test.Sohail better test player than I thought who has great defence,Fine player for #3
( Imtiaz Ahmed and Ezaj Ahmed did great for Pakistan at 3)

Bhumi

Club Captain
If Aus loose ( may draw) I expect some change in their batting order, bowling okayed.i think Pakistan wants 75 runs more than declare innnings asking 455/460 to win

Higher the target is new strategy in test cricket now, India and England Adapt that recently and successful each time,At one point,sides bats 4th, realizes it's better to surrender than offer any fight on difficult wicket with wear and tear.

Bhumi

Club Captain
Mir Hamza 278 wickets.// 27 - 5 wickets haul in 61 games FC.
I think he should debut in place of Wahab Riaz on Oct 16

I wonder why 4 day off between tomorrow and first day of 2nd test.? It's better to have more practice game than up-to 4 day off in between t20i's.

Bhumi

Club Captain
We were expecting Shah to be the danger man but he proved easier to negotiate than the surprise packet Bilal.
Holland took 3rd wicket, Imam gone C & B
110/4

Yes shah will bounce back for sure, Pakistani Fielding also worst vs spin

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
The part timer Labuchagne again looks the most dangerous.

He has another. That skidded on. He is unauthodox but gets wickets. His bouncy action reminds me of Abdul Qadir.

Users who are viewing this thread