Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

How can Kasper says, Fantastic win what fantastic stuff he found ?? We were enough lucky to save our arses from a big humiliation.

OMG !! Huss got the new Hero Haonda bike :D

The Aussies always donate the man of the match awards to charity overseas, they're not gonna take a motorbike back with em ffs.

Sound familiar to anyone? Aussies winning the first ODI of a seven match series by four runs?

This is absolute shame, 201/7 and then once again an epic fail of getting the tails. And for Marsh, never show your face :mad: We should have won by 50 runs atlist

i absolutely agree with you mate . This is what has exposed ponting s stupid captaincy . I think everytime he plays india he has a brianfreeze or something. Why on earth was lee given only 6 overs ? my respect was growing for watsons bowling but after his performance today i can assume that he is the worst bowler among the two sides . I still dont consider this as a win this is quite embarrasing for aus .

India just lose it in the end lol.
good bating bajja in the end.

Dude, we had already lost. We're lucky that Bhajji and PK got us as far/close as they did after 201/7.

Good that Yuvraj is coming back next match. Will really boost our batting order. Bowling... well I'm not sure what to make of it... it was a pretty good pitch for batting. Jadeja and Ishant bowled well. Ishant still needs to work on that economy but it's a fair tradeoff considering he took 3 wickets.

Don't worry. Symonds won't be here this time.

Yeah you can't really go fishing in India :)

Gazza_11 added 2 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

i absolutely agree with you mate . This is what has exposed ponting s stupid captaincy . I think everytime he plays india he has a brianfreeze or something. Why on earth was lee given only 6 overs ? my respect was growing for watsons bowling but after his performance today i can assume that he is the worst bowler among the two sides . I still dont consider this as a win this is quite embarrasing for aus .

Gee, did you consider the option he might have had a slight injury? And Pontings captaincy was quite good, I don't see how this was due to his error.

Yeah you can't really go fishing in India :)

Gazza_11 added 2 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Gee, did you consider the option he might have had a slight injury? And Pontings captaincy was quite good, I don't see how this was due to his error.

may be he was trying to prevent an injury . But ponting better get his head clear when he is playing india , perhaps is he thinking he is playing england ? Geez he almost let his team down today .

Dude, we had already lost. We're lucky that Bhajji and PK got us as far/close as they did after 201/7.

Good that Yuvraj is coming back next match. Will really boost our batting order. Bowling... well I'm not sure what to make of it... it was a pretty good pitch for batting. Jadeja and Ishant bowled well. Ishant still needs to work on that economy but it's a fair tradeoff considering he took 3 wickets.

Yuvraj will probably come in for Jadeja I think. I think India want to groom Kohli as much as they can against the best oppositions to he's ready when big players down. Jadeja bowled well, but I think Yuvraj can can be a better allrounder than him.

I think Rahul Dravid would've been such a help on this type of pitch...meh.

Not really. The pitch was flat-ish and didn't really have any venom in it. Helped by the poor bowling from Watson, Harbhajan and Praveen showed this.

We have Dhoni to waste balls and Tendleya also does that against some times. Don't need Dravid.

Users who are viewing this thread