Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
How nice will it be if both teams are locked 3-3 going into the final game at the DY Patil stadium in Mumbai? You will enjoy it the most adi, since you said you'll be going to that game! I dont mind it happening although I would also like India to finish it off early because Australia should never be given the slightest chance at a trophy

Add me into the list, passes are on it's way coming :cool:

P

pcfan123

This is hardly a rant about injuring people :sarcasm It's one sentence!

"You want chin music, there'll be a lot of chin music"

If you think that is a rant, then I seriously hope you never meet an angry person

Indian media is worse than Fox news.

Params7

International Cricketer
I agree completely it's the effect of too much freedom and less control

Actually kind of..its not that Press in other countries have limitations, they just don't think their major viewer demographic are a bunch of fools who will believe every piece of bull **** they cook up.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Actually kind of..its not that Press in other countries have limitations, they just don't think their major viewer demographic are a bunch of fools who will believe every piece of bull **** they cook up.
047+India+TV+indiatv+.jpg

5.jpg (image)

Sorry to go off topic, this is our Media :)

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I think Clark should be picked because he is economical and a very good bowler.(wait did he retire?)

karnog

International Cricketer
Still cannot find decent guy for Useless Patahan/Jadeja slot in line up.

Jadeja is so crap he should bat below Parveen Kumar.

@ Karnog: man you don't look like ladoo anymore. :p

ahem :P

At 1iram1 nah he hasn't retired and i agree he would've been a good edition- remember the Dehli ODI required a stump to stump bowler and thats what AUS lacked. btw he could potentially captaining the NSW side.

Anyway yeah on the Aliens thing they can create such things and not be prosecuted cause of the complete freedom of communication where only minute proof is needed before they can report. Gotta love law :)

Users who are viewing this thread