Availability of Updates

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I’m not sure, I’d imagine it would just come up in your updates section on the Xbox and sit in the queue as it’s downloading and installing. Did you download the new patch today? If so you want to find out the patch number info, just find cricket 19 in your games menu, tap the menu button on your controller and go down to manage game and add ons and that should tell you the version number on the top right of that screen. I also don’t believe there is patch notes unfortunately well atleast not some that I have found on Xbox atleast anyways. Hope this helps. Any other questions don’t hesitate to ask :)

Well I did download one last night but it still hasnt got broadcast camera 3 for running, the ps4 patch notes are saying its in, so I am guessing xbox are one patch behind? I am not sure

CraigMc24

Club Captain
Well I did download one last night but it still hasnt got broadcast camera 3 for running, the ps4 patch notes are saying its in, so I am guessing xbox are one patch behind? I am not sure
Yes I can only assume that, maybe that may be the case currently. Not 100% sure though, I’m sure someone can elaborate further @MattW maybe?

Reactions: DAP

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Yes I can only assume that, maybe that may be the case currently. Not 100% sure though, I’m sure someone can elaborate further @MattW maybe?
Posted this earlier:

For people on Xbox One, I would highlighly recommend going to reset academy in the settings menu, there was a large number of updates to players between the disc version of the game and the update, and if you played matches with those teams, it will create a linked version of licensed players to store the statistics on - meaning you wouldn't get the full update including a number of updated licensed player visuals. Likewise, while it will still work, there are a number of extra features in career, such as more club home grounds, if you start a new one. This is a one time thing owing to major changes made between the disc and current patch, future updates will be compatible with existing career saves unless otherwise noted.

As the patch on the Xbox One version is the one that was intended for release on the 28th, a number of items based on feedback and reported issues from those playing on PS4 that were fixed in the update that PS4 received today, won't yet be available on the Xbox, or indeed the Switch patch when it is available (expected early next week). We will be issuing further updates to Xbox and Switch as soon as possible.

As such, the following improvements/fixes are available on PS4, but these and more will reach Xbox and Switch as soon as we can.

- Added Broadcast 3 camera as a Running camera option
- Added 'Batting Mid' camera, which is based on the camera you will get in the nets when set to 'Batting Far'
- Select next batter screen will appear after each fall of wicket. Improved the controls on this screen and the select next bowler screen.
- A few additions in career, including more options for training
- A number of UI improvements
- General stability/crash fixes

One specific I'll comment on is statistics. Stats should record after each match finished, and in all except career/scenario mode, these will save back onto the player. Unfortunately there was a bug where the profile would not save in between matches of a tour/competition, so that if you immediately went back in afterwards and played the next match it would not write out the saved stats from the previous match before going into the next one.

This is fixed on the PS4 update, however on the other platforms you can work around this by doing something to manually trigger a save of the user profile between each match of a tour/competition, such as making a minor edit to a player in the academy, or changing a setting in the main settings menu.

My apologies to those on Xbox in particular for the delayed update - and for cases where you may have lost some progress as a result.

Thanks to everyone who has provided feedback, and reported issues in the bug report thread.

CraigMc24

Club Captain
Posted this earlier:
Cheers for that, haven’t had the chance to go through the threads as much tonight so that was missed by me. Appreciate the quick response, your definitely an in-demand bloke at the moment I don’t envy you at all lol but definitely appreciate your hard work on here.

Users who are viewing this thread