Best Team's .sav files!

A couple of years back my squad was probably a tiny bit better than this, a lot of the top batsman were a tiny bit younger and had slightly higher averages.

Nonetheless it's a squad that's won 3 trophies a season minimum for 25 years. Well actually none of these chaps would have been around back then, but anyway the squad.

squad1.jpg

squad2.jpg

wow you must be in 2030 then. im only in my second season for notts and im in 2008 for australia

hi
this is any gamer's delight.warwickshire in 2027 you can look at the team performance! plus with lots of money in the kitty !build your dream team!!England are at the top of both test and one day rankings.but can you carry this legacy forward this season also?and in the near future!your comments would be welcome.

newzolt said:
hi
this is any gamer's delight.warwickshire in 2027 you can look at the team performance! plus with lots of money in the kitty !build your dream team!!England are at the top of both test and one day rankings.but can you carry this legacy forward this season also?and in the near future!your comments would be welcome.

i got som bad news for you the same thing happend in my game if theres a game from like mid may june july that always stays in the "recent games" bit it stuffs up at the end of the yr, hope you made a backup copy!!

well i've a backup copy but i did not get you!

oh..i got it! but u know i actually played the same game file till the end of the
season and then got the error.now i turned to my saved game file which also showed the error but did not proceed to the end of the season!!the next file i saved is wayback in the year 2019 so 8 yrs back!is there any way by which that "stuffed" game can be removed?

I just had the same error, it occurred during a World Cup year in England. I tried to turn down the England job for the county season, but the game kept crashing, so I kept the job instead. Then a game v Hampshire never dissapeared, and at the end of the season, it crashed.

2 Games for you to play, if interested. Ones a Somerset game where they are dominating for past years, but Warickshire are fighting back.

Other an England game. 2nd in test rankings but only Bangladesh and Zimbabwae below them in ODI.

Attachments

• International Cricket Captain 2005.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 92
Thanks for that.

If anyone has a India save file which they have played for a few season please put it up.

Mine keeps crashing after one season. :(

This thread is a great idea. Keep 'em coming, when my Warwickshire team starts to hit real greatness and turn some players over I'll put it up too

I has one and pakis were at the top of test and on days but the file corrupted...

Users who are viewing this thread