• Thread starter Deleted member 185125
  • Start date

Prequel

User Title Purchaser
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Not saying anything until i see any real game-play. People too quick too judge.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
NBA Jam's version of cricket. Will be fun to play against mates I reckon. Add in some house rules and it's a game changer.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Improved version of Table Top and BBL Mobile. It looks like a fun game.

Akhilsaj

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
TABLE TOP CRICKET V2 GOING LIVE SOON!!!

Culmernation

Associate Cricketer
I think the thing that's made me happiest about this announcement is that there is still a desire from them to make cricket games from Big Ant. I know it's very different to what we've had before but at least there's still that investment in the sport.

In terms of judging the game, some of the most fun I've ever had on a sports game was on the FIFA Street series years ago which had a similar spin off vibe so I'm going to be quietly hopeful until I see more.[DOUBLEPOST=1538641536][/DOUBLEPOST]More information and release date of November 29th:
https://www.cricket.com.au/news/big...ouncement-coming-soon-release-date/2018-10-04

koston54

Club Cricketer
Will give it a go because it's the only cricket game on the switch. Gives me some hope that a fully fledged game might make it to the Nintendo Switch one day

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Agreed. I'd be tempted at a Rocket League price point, it isn't something that I'd buy ay one. I'd be most interested to play with mates or online.

I'd expect this to be a full priced game, all their games are usually from $79AUD on launch, more at some retailers.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Agreed. I'd be tempted at a Rocket League price point, it isn't something that I'd buy ay one. I'd be most interested to play with mates or online.
Yep rightly said.This kind of Arcade game that online gaming community has been asking and seeking for a long time. It shall be very good to compete with online friends.

Users who are viewing this thread