Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good to see a new game from Big Ant, making it exclusive for BBL season. Only BBL tournament and some kind of multiplayer mode is playable, I believe. If that's the case, the price is very high compared to other games of Big Ant which had many more features and was priced just under 100 AUD.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Seriously I don’t think that a very acceptable price honestly for a cartoon game hopefully that changes I reckon around 20 dollars would be acceptable

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
I feel only if they also have a normal mode with along with arcade mode it might work
Remember In dbc 14 we could change the players physical appearance we could make bigger heads with small body in dbc 14 also..
Then this game might work.
If they have a option to change.
Fat heads and normal heads.
Also I think they might release a dlc of big bash for ashes too

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Yep rightly said.This kind of Arcade game that online gaming community has been asking and seeking for a long time. It shall be very good to compete with online friends.
Ahh yes. I give it a week before "can you remove/nerf the power-ups, they give the bowling/batting team too much of an advantage"... "also, can you make 6s easier to hit, every ball should be able to be hit for 6 in an arcade game", etc etc etc

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
So based on the fact that the player models have large heads, you think this should be a $10 game?
I will prefer they have both fat head and normal head mode like dbc 14 where we could shrink the players also.
Only shrinked players not a good idea
As we again going to pay 80 dollars so both option should be there.[DOUBLEPOST=1538713959][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ahh yes. I give it a week before "can you remove/nerf the power-ups, they give the bowling/batting team too much of an advantage"... "also, can you make 6s easier to hit, every ball should be able to be hit for 6 in an arcade game", etc etc etc
Online community never asked for this type of game its the mobile community asked for by mistake they are releasing on consoles

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
$90 Australian Dollar means it would be around $60 USD. Isn't this price high? Or is there a thing called placeholder?

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I just don’t like the sentiment “fat heads” suggests, I mean sure it does seem like a bit of fun. But I think it’s time to release a serious 20/20 game, franchise mode, auctions, serious gameplay!!! It may actually be this type of game, but “fat heads” doesn’t exactly suggest this does it?

D

Dutch

I like this game and am positive although I probably wont get it: my point being; it caters to a certain crowd and a certain need, enabling BA to continue developing an authentic cricket game for those wanting that and the two can live side by side instead of one compromising the other.......

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I like this game and am positive although I probably wont get it: my point being; it caters to a certain crowd and a certain need, enabling BA to continue developing an authentic cricket game for those wanting that and the two can live side by side instead of one compromising the other.......

I think some people are missing both points. It looks like family fun; perfect tie in with the Bash itself. And i doubt there will be an Ashes follow up until next summer and AO Tennis is just getting an update (from what I saw on Twitter), so they may just need something to keep the money coming in.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

yep - if they get revenue from it that in effect subsidises more simulation-type cricket games then it's a good thing and i hope it works for them. but i wouldn't pick my nose for it, much less pay for it.

Users who are viewing this thread