Big Bash Boom | Big Ant's New Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 185125
  • Start date

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Check out the below for the State of Big Bash Boom Online

The fact that only 8 people have played the game on Xbox One, says it all really. Steam charts suggest it's still only sold 3-4 copies total. The game will likely go down as one of their biggest flops, no doubting more people would have bought the game if they'd cut the price in half, even with all the flaws.

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
In fairness, one of those achievements said 0.06% of gamers had unlocked - if you assume that equates to only 1 person, then at least 1,666 people must have played the game on Xbox. Obviously not great numbers, but more than 8.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
In fairness, one of those achievements said 0.06% of gamers had unlocked - if you assume that equates to only 1 person, then at least 1,666 people must have played the game on Xbox. Obviously not great numbers, but more than 8.

Whatever the case, it really hasn't sold well at all across all platforms

zayno

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
theyve release another video on youtbue about customisation, hope theres a patch soon to make AI set higher targets.

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Whatever the case, it really hasn't sold well at all across all platforms
I can't help but feel Cricket Australia are partially responsible for some of this mess "We know what the people want, and the people want less features, more action - why do you think T20 has become so popular!". BAs response "Sounds good. Minimum effort for us but we still want to charge top dollar!". BA and CA - a perfect match in arrogance if you ask me.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I can't help but feel Cricket Australia are partially responsible for some of this mess "We know what the people want, and the people want less features, more action - why do you think T20 has become so popular!". BAs response "Sounds good. Minimum effort for us but we still want to charge top dollar!". BA and CA - a perfect match in arrogance if you ask me.

Sad but likely true, I can't see them having had enough sales to come anywhere close to making a profit on the game.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
if they charged £9.99 for it they would have sold bucketloads.Even though its a bit crap most people would take a punt at that price.The big bash finishes soon and so that will be that anyway.Its a shame because we need independent publishers of games but their products will always be compared to the big boys with the budgets esp if the prices are the same.Honestly there are 1000's of games that can be bought for 44.99 or less that are better its an illogical price point for such a one dimensional game and one that you want parents to buy for their kids.

zayno

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
just tried a casual match - i was brisbane heat and took on renegades. in the team lineups i put four spinners in the renegade team and one seamer. i played 5 overs and only 1 over was pace and 4 overs were spin. could only manage 40 runs in 5 overs. definitely spin is tougher to score off. so the AI pace bowling needs to be stiffer as 90 percent
of AI pace bowling goes out the park. normally with one over of spin and 4 overs of pace i score between 90 and 110 in a five over match.

Users who are viewing this thread