Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
224293_screenshot_06_l.jpg
BigBashBoom_Console_Inglis_Batting.png

i dont understand the logic of big heads ??

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Big Ant have stated in a response to someone on Twitter that the game will be available globally through the various digital download options, so I'd expect it will be $99.95 AUD on the PS Store and Xbox and most likely $50 USD on Steam, maybe $79 AUD on Switch.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
To represent bobbleheads because its fun, its arcadic , its fast , looks cool.. Thats just my opinion..
I hope you end up enjoying the game. To me, I think it looks silly. But that's because I'm looking for a proper authentic cricket experience in gaming, and just don't enjoy stepping into the bobblehead, bells-and-whistles cricket world, or what I like to call "Cricket Lite". So, each to their own.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I hope you end up enjoying the game. To me, I think it looks silly. But that's because I'm looking for a proper authentic cricket experience in gaming, and just don't enjoy stepping into the bobblehead, bells-and-whistles cricket world, or what I like to call "Cricket Lite". So, each to their own.
Actually I can't tell whether I would enjoy it or not until I play..I also have the same thought of having a full fledged proper simulation game when it comes to cricket as well ..
But I just don't want the negativity surrounding the game even before it's release.. The least we could all do is wait for it's release and until then enjoy its screenshots and other stuff shown about it...

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Just waisting their license if they had really got for big bash.
Will sell very less copies.
It's cricket we don't want nba jam.
I feel after this release big ant may stop making cricket games for ever.

true it can be another flop after dbc17 and ashes cricket

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
true it can be another flop after dbc17 and ashes cricket
Instead of developing Arcade game it would be very better to refine and develop New simulation cricket game as a next level to Ashes cricket 17. Some improved batting and bowling gameplay, career etc.

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
If they reach 40% where fifa is today it's job done.
We are in 2018 graphics so bad.
Strangely Big ant is going a level back with every cricket game.
Big bash boom
Ashes better than big bash boom
Dbc 17 better than ashes
Dbc 14 better than dbc 17

Every release a game goes to the next level
But with big ant it's the opposite.

They should not waste time releasing these type of games instead rectify the game engine where ball still goes through the bat.
We are in 2018.
Graphics big ant provides are of 2010.

I also too don't understand why the digital copy of ashes priced so high same what it was as it's release.
Where the physical copy is available in 14 dollars.
Have they forgot to reduce the price in the store.
They are totally confused as a company deceision making is too poor.

Buggy sweep and back foot sweep still needs to be patched in ashes I doubt do they really test the game before release or after release.

Last edited:

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Big Ant have stated in a response to someone on Twitter that the game will be available globally through the various digital download options, so I'd expect it will be $99.95 AUD on the PS Store and Xbox and most likely $50 USD on Steam, maybe $79 AUD on Switch.
I definitely won't be paying that much money for an arcade cricket game, doubt much other people will either. Looks designed purely for children!

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I definitely won't be paying that much money for an arcade cricket game, doubt much other people will either. Looks designed purely for children!

Wouldn't blame anyone for giving it a miss if it does launch at that price, which is likely will be if the hard copy version is $90 from EB Games.

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
Kids hardly plays cricket may be which genre of kids they are talking about is a question mark.
1 to 10 years kids hardly plays games on consoles if they play that to they won't play cricket.
One above 13 years old will not fall for this type of game.
As they have started playing in field themselves.
If you all remember Sachin Tendulkar debut was when he was 16 year old to international cricket and he must have started in nets when he was 8 or 10 years old.

Last edited:

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
I don't agree this. But everything else
Still batting physics in dbc 17 is much better in dbc 17.
Ball should never go through bat.
Only few bugs were there which was not patched.
Neither it had buggy sweeps.
Neither ideal timing missing the ball.
Gameplay was better.
Only way ashes better than dbc 17 is improve Ai that's it.
Timing window is not perfect in ashes.
It's has overpowered bowling 160 km Yorkers not justified.
Seam angle input has a ghosting effect.
There are dead zone where you see you hit in the line of the ball but the ball will go through the bat.

Users who are viewing this thread