BLIC Full Version - Views, Opinions and Reviews

rocklara

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys, I selected a test match and went to play and also u have the option to change the pitch and weather right?? However when I did change the pitch to green, it didnt look so when the test started, neither did the commentators say it was green, instead the team which won the toss batted first and the commentators said that it was a good pitch for batting, hard and true, thats strange the weather was windy, so the batters had sweaters so thats fine. However the pitch not being green freaks me out, same thing happens on world tour...anyone experienced this??

Hi guys, I selected a test match and went to play and also u have the option to change the pitch and weather right?? However when I did change the pitch to green, it didnt look so when the test started, neither did the commentators say it was green, instead the team which won the toss batted first and the commentators said that it was a good pitch for batting, hard and true, thats strange the weather was windy, so the batters had sweaters so thats fine. However the pitch not being green freaks me out, same thing happens on world tour...anyone experienced this??

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Ye. The pitch isn't really green, and all the pitches wear way too quickly. Also I have had the commentators ignoring the pitch, they said a sticky wicket was a brilliant batting pitch :confused:.

rocklara

International Coach
Hi drewska, thanks for ur reply to my question, however if I want a really decent test match, which level should I choose, (test or county)??

Tomasz Musialik

School Cricketer
When i played Holland team for example with Sri Lanka I am finishing with 300runs (30ov.) If I played India team with other team my batsman's dont play good like in holland team. Its normal? (County level).
When You finishing minor country patch? Iam waiting for this patch like for bottle of good and cold beer! :)

hondeyho

International Cricketer
County is harder to bowl people out where as Test is easy, and batting on Test mode it's unrealistically hard.

arghasen

Club Cricketer
I am sure this has been discussed before, but I feel that there should be an autoplay option. :p The Commentary is brilliant but the since the players name are not licenced, they cant call their names which is a let down. The rosters are really limited, which needs to be worked on. There should be a stats records update system as in EA Cric 2k5.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
That's only in licensed mode, e.g. World Cup and Champions Trophy, otherwise they just say 'Fast Bowler', or 'Leg Spinner', the only players who are fully licensed are Ponting and Lara.

arghasen

Club Cricketer
Have a look at the scorecard. I know its against Bangladesh, and its in village mode, but still I scored 460 with my career player, and I am quite happy. But I thought atleast the BLIC commentary would mention something about it. They went on sying things they usually say when a century is scored and as if nothing has happened when I reached 400. Its quite dissapointing. :crying

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 134

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Well done Arghasen. I scored 425* with my career player but as this was a while back I didn't take a screenie and I was playing on PS2. My player stats went up dramatically. It was ironic, because I was batting with McGrath and he scored 15* I think and I was praying he wouldn't get out and he didn't.

Welcome satyainkkt! I hope you enjoy your stay here at Planet Cricket and everyone may welcome you,
Left_Hander

Users who are viewing this thread