BLIC07 Fact List

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
joesaadati said:
so we will still be seeing dud names. :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad if there is no real name commentery then what every addation to this game it will be of no use to get. There should be name commentry or else what is the use of anyone getting this game in the first place :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad

So gameplay doesn't matter to you? If you're not going to buy a game simply because certain modes don't have real names then that is truly pathetic. If you're that bothered I'm sure you won't mind editing the names in the game yourself. :rolleyes:

embi

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
manee said:
I can say with all honesty that the fake commentary does not bother me ONE bit, after one albeit LONG day of playing, I got over it

Commentry is annoying, so I just turned it off and commentated myself. Its good fun.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
You might as well pay Duff to say the names of all the international cricketers for ?29.99

mightyeel

School Cricketer
What is the reason why they can't have the real names of the players for the other modes of the game. There is still a long time till the game is released so why can't they. The other cricket games what have been released have there proper names so why can't these games have it.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
What is the reason why they can't have the real names of the players for the other modes of the game. There is still a long time till the game is released so why can't they. The other cricket games what have been released have there proper names so why can't these games have it.
Welcome to Planet Cricket! I hope you have a great time here:) !

It is because the do not have the required licenses. But they do have the licenses for the ICC World cup and Champions Trophy modes.

sukh

Club Cricketer
still no advancing down the wicket shot

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
No it will be there.

10. batting play will see the introduction of subtle edges, sweep-shots and the ability to use your feet to dance down wicket and smash the ball over the boundary for six.

potholes

School Cricketer
point 11 says something about changing the way the ball swings and reacts off the pitch.

I wonder how they will change it from 2005. Bowling was fun in 2005 (apart from the traffic light delivery effectiveness), i hope they don't change it too much. The last thing rpic needs is to have bowling like EA- Yawnarama city

madmick96

Club Cricketer
ok if the names are fake and with the commentary u would expect codies to let us edit the names (definitely) and change (crack) the commentary files? and more modding potential

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
ok if the names are fake and with the commentary u would expect codies to let us edit the names (definitely) and change (crack) the commentary files? and more modding potential

Wasn't this option in BLIC 05 though?

RIPPA MATE

Club Cricketer
im thinking that since codemasters are making the game instead of swodfish that they will make it modder freindly or at least put a patch out

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
im thinking that since codemasters are making the game instead of swodfish that they will make it modder freindly or at least put a patch out

Didn't something like this happen last time as well?

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Yes. I agree with tutsipoppy. You can't expect Codemasters to cover every minute detail of cricket. I hope a demo comes out soon so people can decide for themselves whether they are going to buy this game or not.

Users who are viewing this thread