BLIC07 Fact List

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
my only glitch would be no powerplays seeing how this game would be online powerplays would have really been a gr8 feature

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
my only glitch would be no powerplays seeing how this game would be online powerplays would have really been a gr8 feature

I agree with you but let's hope some other great feature covers up for this.

RIPPA MATE

Club Cricketer
heres the reson for no power plays:

Due to the limited time we have for fixes, next-gen graphics and new features, we've left this out in favour of other content.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Here is the true reason:

We could'nt be botherd because it's just a cricket game, no offence but it may be true.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
That is rarely the case with Codemasters, they make not 100s of games like EA so much time and effort is spent on each game.

Another one is that the press release was released afew months ago and the release date is in March 2007 which means that they are working on the game for a long time.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Good that Codies are to include down the ground shots this time atleast.
Would be really exciting to play then.

Last edited:

usy

Chairman of Selectors
As if i do, the thing is how much these bunch of guys care about making game, and EA surly don't.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Well, I do not think that powerplays are used often. I think that an extra 5 overs (in a 50 over game), restrictions will be OK.

RIPPA MATE

Club Cricketer
usy said:
As if i do, the thing is how much these bunch of guys care about making game, and EA surly don't.

well i think that codies care about making a game then EA do

*update by the way

Last edited:

Chimp132

International Cricketer
being as you have fully licenced players, and alot of them will have there real bat, will people like flintoff, pietersen, muralitharan have the woodworm bats

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
RIPPA MATE said:
heres the reson for no power plays:

Due to the limited time we have for fixes, next-gen graphics and new features, we've left this out in favour of other content.

Actually Adam, the designer, really wanted to put them in but the logistics of making the computer decide when to use them were considered too great for the time left. As it stands the first 20 overs will have field restrictions (probably) thus using powerplays like most international teams use them anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread