BlueDaddy's Cool Idea's

BlueDaddy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
These are my ideas?

• Career
    I feel there should be a career mode or story mode, where the player starts off from a local player to the international player.
    The player goes through different cricket academy or clubs, playing for them and thus increasing his batting or bowling techniques. He could also earn money so that he can invest in purchasing his Cricket-Kit, to improve his performance. Product endorsements can also be imbedded once the player becomes a National or an International player.
  • Unlockable Cricketers
    Few legendary significant teams like the ones which won World Cup...etc. should also be added as unlockables.​
  • Realistic
    The game should be more realistic. Example:- If the batsman gets hit by the ball? it should effect his performance or should be retired hurt or should be given a runner.
    Also that batsman should not be the only one to get hit by the ball. Fielders, bowlers and even umpires should get hit.​
  • Improved realistic Batting/Bowling techniques
    Nothing to say about this... The subtitle says everything​
  • Commentators
    With no offence...I am really tired of the commentary. There is nothing special about the commentary in both 'Cricket 07' and 'Cricket 2005'. New commentators, more than 2, should be added. And the user should get to choose their commentators for their match. New comments, facts should be added. I also would like to add that whenever a player (Batsman or a Bowler) makes a record or a personal record, the commentators should tell this to the player who would be unaware playing.​

• Stadiums
    Many stadiums that are not included in previous games should also be included. Or the user should be able to build a new stadium, which exist in their knowledge but not in the game.​
  • Players Statistic
    There are multiple websites which offer up-to-date cricketers statistics. Provisions should be made so that the user or the game itself should download the data of these websites so that all the cricketers statistic are up-to-date.​
  • Surprises
    The players can have arguments. For example... (With no offence)The latest tiff between Zahir Khan and Kevin Pietersen.

This is my personal favourite. It is observed that whenever a batsman crosses 5o's, 100, etc. mark... there are times their fans, breaking the barriers, run to them just to congratulate their hero. I know this has nothing to do with cricket... but it will fun.
    And to add some more spice... streakier could also be added.

These suggestions are just to add some fun in the game.​

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
some interesting ideas there but to be honest there never going to happen, at least not for the next 20 years....

Users who are viewing this thread