Bollywood Movie Thread

.Mob

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pappu Can't Dance is even better, although the intro is a bit gay.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Saw welcome to Sajanpur yesterday, fantastic movie. Everyone go watch it. Shreyas Talpade is such an underrated actor.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
^^ Reviews are good, friend saw it says is boring but the Music is awesome :)

A R Rehman :hpraise

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
Tbh , i am a bit lazy to sit and watch a movie for 3 hours ( i can complete my course of one chapter during it). So i prefer to watch trailer. Welcome to Sajjanpur is a good movie. Some scenes like Gal ka laddu was hilarious. I have not watch a complete movie since 2 years.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Watched Delhi-6 last week... It was an above average film, though not even close to Rang De Basanti... After so much of negative reviews, I actually enjoyed the film, though the second half was a slight let down. The climax was ridiculous. The music and BGM were brilliant as usual but most of the songs are abruptly cut in the visualisation (including the clasic 'Arziyan (Maula)' number). Abhishek is very good, Sonam is excellent. Many of the characters act really well. Rakesh Mehra is a slight let down after the stupendous RDB.

Verdict: Worth watching once

khan31

International Coach
Thanks for your opinions guys. Will get it for her, can't say she hasn't deserved it.

Users who are viewing this thread