MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I hate having to close threads because a small few can't read before posting.

This thread is open so people can post pre-order links they find with good prices or availability in their particular country.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I hate having to close threads because a small few can't read before posting.

This thread is open so people can post pre-order links they find with good prices or availability in their particular country.
:thumbsThat's understandable.
Though,many who don't browse this forum will always have the question about when can they pre-order the game in their own particular country.
And there are many who don't really check this forum regularly or are active,not small few.:)
All good if the thread exists for people to pre-order links they find with good prices or availability in their particular country.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Ashes Cricket 09 was an exception to the normal pricing model, a failed experiment - don't go expecting Ashes like pricing, it won't happen.

Look at the prices for normal new release games - on consoles in India that's 3500 Rs, slightly cheaper on PC, but not by a huge amount. If I had to speculate, 2500 on PC.

Thats the price for Collector's editions and Special Editions. Normal ones are Rs.1500 now. Its gone up by Rs.500 since last year.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Here's the deal - if I'm right, then you're not going to be disappointed on release day when you haven't saved enough for the game; if you're right - you have some spare money.

The reasons why I make those estimates are extremely well discussed grounds, which you're welcome to continue over here.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Tell me more about how much things cost and what you spend your money on in india... it's so interesting and so different from the rest of the known universe.

D

Dutch

Before I explode, I'll point people over to the post I just made here - and to say yet again, please don't just convert the prices above into your currency unless you are buying it from Australia, which you won't need to do.

I'd also say, these are placeholder prices based on the typical retail game RRPs. If you like the above prices, by all means pre-order in the hope they won't bump the price above those amounts, but otherwise just wait. They'll take your money once there's a release date.

It really isnt that friggin difficult to find the info you are looking for.....

----------

Those pre-order links ,given, pc price is above the typical price of some great games such as Cod,assasin creed,fifa and many more,why?

Well I looked at the first page of this thread and guess what?

----------

Tell me more about how much things cost and what you spend your money on in india... it's so interesting and so different from the rest of the known universe.

Biggs in case you are interested.....

Bread in Holland 2 euros
Cheese in Holland 9 euros a kilo
Tulips in Holland 3 euros a bunch
Little mice with clogs on 2 euros
Fingers in dykes.....x rated price on demand

Last edited by a moderator:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
I love the name of this thread. :lol

My kinda humor.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
All discussion of the topic of this thread goes in this thread. If it starts up in another thread your posts will be deleted without warning.

As you were.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Also please provide excel-based cost analysis for expenses...

Last edited:

angad

Chairman of Consent
When will preorder start in India. OMG game will cost 6000INR!!!

Right MattW? ;)

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I understand Ross & Co. have put in some level efforts to make this game but still 5000 rupees for a game?I need to rethink i guess,i would not have given it a second thought for any game except GTA but i respect Ross's efforts,so maybe,i will wait for the official word first.

D

Dutch

I understand Ross & Co. have put in some level efforts to make this game but still 5000 rupees for a game?I need to rethink i guess,i would not have given it a second thought for any game except GTA but i respect Ross's efforts,so maybe,i will wait for the official word first.

You guys just do not want to get it do you.....:facepalm

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
You guys just do not want to get it do you.....
This will be more because of naming the thread " Buying DBC 14 in India" . Don't understand the importance of this thread!

Just simply put up the heading - DBC 14 at standard price for respective countries, and close the damn thread down :facepalm

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread