Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

i have just tried ordering as well but canceled it when i got to the paypal login and saw the price would be $119USD. Way too much money for a game if you ask me. Will wait for UK release.

Comes up as 104.77 USD for me (Paypal) = ?64.97

No thanks.

How desperate you are ??

Well good question.I really want to play the game,but i want to keep it reasonable.

Ordering from Letstango will be quicker but more expensive.

UK version will be cheaper ,but since there is nothing confirmed yet,
This makes it difficult.

Ordering UK ,with shipping and everything i will not get the game before 15th.
(If it is released 11th)

Well good question.I really want to play the game,but i want to keep it reasonable.

This makes it difficult.

(If it is released 11th)

I'm in the same situation as you. To buy or not to buy! If only Letstango had a bit cheaper postage options I would have ordered by now. At this price its 25 euros more expensive than waiting for UK release....

Im going to go on live chat again and see what the reply is when really the 51 quid they keep quoting is more like 63! See if they come up with any alternatives!

I'm in the same situation as you. To buy or not to buy! If only Letstango had a bit cheaper postage options I would have ordered by now. At this price its 25 euros more expensive than waiting for UK release....

Exactly ,what i dont understand is why they are getting the game
earlier in the middle east ? . Its not like there is a large cricket following or it
is the most played sport in the region.

They should have released the game in UK first.

Its like getting mud thrown on your face :noway

This makes it difficult.

(If it is released 11th)

Only if you guys would have asked me before I would have got it posted as bundle and we 3 could have paid less cheaper for shipment.

If there are more guys like 3 4 more we can arrange another shipment I can ask my cousin to help us.

?62.82 to get the game and shipping from Dubai is far too excessive, especially as GAME has the game listed at ?44.99, I can get nearly ?24 trade in value for FIFA 14 and Arkham Origins. Saving myself nearly ?40 for the same game regardless of where it's from is a no brainer as I'm sure I can wait for another 2-3 weeks, still very jealous of people who have the game!

This is madness gta was 40 odd bucks for a epic game! Db14 may be the best cricket title ever but that is hardly an achievement 44 pounds is a lot for a release that has no fanfare! Its not even been confirmed for release in the uk yet strange that there's about 4 different dates going around and ign dont have it amongst there april releases! Tru blue will release it in a time of there choosing and could not care less as long as we buy it when it does come out!

This is madness

47922041.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread