Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

My game was dispatched same day and i did get it within 48hrs. It was by courier. I am sure it will arrive today.

hope so... not confident though. annoying it left Dubai same time as casey's, his is scanned into the uk and mine not. how was yours updated before it arrived?

I'm waiting for it to be released in the UK so I can ship it from there. Compared to Dubai, it was going to cost about 40 francs more from Dubai and possibly arrive 2-3 days earlier.

MR BLOCKERDAVE
When did you order your copy mate ?

----------

when did you order your copy , to when you got it thank :cheers

Ordered from dubai same as BD did but I ordered last sunday got it last Wednesday.

I saw someone on Twitter from Northampton that got it on Thursday from Dubai. He ordered it on Monday, only cost him ?50 plus ?28 for customs tax :eek:

Roll on next week! :thumbs

Yep Friday can't come soon enough

People paying ?70 because they can't wait a few days, madness

Last edited by a moderator:
People paying ?70 because they can't wait a few says, madness

Except as various people have said at various times, that "few days" could have been a lot longer. The silence from Tru Blu didn't inspire confidence in a release date of the 11th, and Ross has had to be pretty careful in what he's said, which has understandably caused people to question things.

At what level of delay does it become not "madness" in your book? 2 weeks? 1 month? 6 months?

You've all been waiting since august last year a week or two was hardly going to make a difference. Each to their own I suppose

Just depends how much disposable income and free time you have I guess. If you have leave now and not in a week's time it's probably worth spending the extra.

Just depends how much disposable income and free time you have I guess. If you have leave now and not in a week's time it's probably worth spending the extra.

Or if you've read the suggestions that stock levels might mean further delays as demand outstrips supply, so there'd be a further delay..

or we just have too much money so we can get it from dubai we will ;)

Exactly. I have leave on Friday, I also got the mother in law visiting and I want something to play while I ignore her, I already got screwed over when she came at new year

----------

Xbox version has also been delayed in every territory except Aus/NZ

Or if you've read the suggestions that stock levels might mean further delays as demand outstrips supply, so there'd be a further delay..

Well Big Ant will certainly be hoping that but it's unlikely with the first batch on or around release day.

We have already had a second production run as it is pretty well sold out everywhere else in the world.

I don't think anyone that pre-orders in the UK will miss out though.

Users who are viewing this thread