ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So here's the scenario, I'm sitting in my office working very hard (honestly! ;)) when the lady who brings the post round and hands me a package! At first I'm confused as I wonder what it is then I open it to find my beautiful copy of Don Bradman Cricket 14! To be honest I thought I'd had it posted to my home address :D

You don't look too good, maybe you should go home and play Don Bradman Cricket 14 rest.

azkhan

Associate Captain
So here's the scenario, I'm sitting in my office working very hard (honestly! ;)) when the lady who brings the post round and hands me a package! At first I'm confused as I wonder what it is then I open it to find my beautiful copy of Don Bradman Cricket 14! To be honest I thought I'd had it posted to my home address :D

Lol thats the end of your hard working day!

Badzi87

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

Is that a fever you have their sir, you must seek immediate bed rest and a much needed early weekend off.

batley18

School Cricketer
I am slightly annoyed that I ordered mine from Amazon now. I am away from Friday to Monday on a trip, so hoping to find it as I open the door on Monday night. Contemplating taking Tuesday off so I can play it all day.

jazz

Panel of Selectors
@SamP

I am an Amazon Prime member and Amazon don't send out shipping confirmations until late during the day, normally after 6pm.

Relax you will get it tomorrow, I've never had problems with them.

batley18

School Cricketer
@SamP

I am an Amazon Prime member and Amazon don't send out shipping confirmations until late during the day, normally after 6pm.

I agree, never had any problems with Amazon before either. I don't really want it to come through the letterbox tomorrow morning anyway, because then I know it will be sitting there, not being played, for 3 1/2 days.

Se7rn

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've avoided pre-ordering - going to attempt to pick up a copy from a store tomorrow.

I've just been in Game. They only had 2 PS3 copies. Better make sure you the first one in the store. I'm surprised so little stock.

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
@SamP

Thanks for the reassurance mate, I'll be sure to blame you if it doesn't come tommorow :p.

Users who are viewing this thread