Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

I order mine at 14:36 today and it was dispatched by them by 15:25 so as you ordered earlier in the day it should be sent too.

This is annoying me now. I ordered it at 12:15 and it is still yet to be dispatched.

Why do I feel there is some game fairy trying to stop me getting this game?

This is annoying me now. I ordered it at 12:15 and it is still yet to be dispatched.

Why do I feel there is some game fairy trying to stop me getting this game?

sorry to hear that did you email them or call them to chase?

sorry to hear that did you email them or call them to chase?

Sent them an e-mail but no reply yet. Their phone lines are closed no as well.

Ordered at 12. Over the amount for the first class delivery I think. Waiting for a dispatch. No hope of it coming tomorrow now. :(

Last edited:
Sent them an e-mail but no reply yet. Their phone lines are closed no as well.

Ordered at 12. Over the amount for the first class delivery I think. Waiting for a dispatch. No hope of it coming tomorrow now. :(

bummer mate

I'm thinking it is likely that it won't be sent out today now unless they do dispatches throughout the night.

Why don't you get the game from your local gaming store? Why rely on shipping when you can pick it up from a store yourself?

Why don't you get the game from your local gaming store? Why rely on shipping when you can pick it up from a store yourself?

There were 0 copies in both games in my high-street. Also 0 copies in Basildon. I had originally ordered on Amazon but they failed to deliver.

There were 0 copies in both games in my high-street. Also 0 copies in Basildon. I had originally ordered on Amazon but they failed to deliver.

Call up your friends/relations/colleagues in other places and ask them to get it for you, and then you can collect it at your leisure (which to me would be ASAP). Get hold of the game ASAP. You don't want to be stuck without it over the weekend :)

Call up your friends/relations/colleagues in other places and ask them to get it for you, and then you can collect it at your leisure (which to me would be ASAP). Get hold of the game ASAP. You don't want to be stuck without it over the weekend :)

The nearest GAME to me after those is Lakeside. No-one will go there for me. There also doubts about them having copies as someone on here went to there. It has been underestimated the amount of people that would be interested in buying.

Managed to get the final PS3 copy from Game in Blackpool while here for the weekend!! Now just have to wait til Sunday to play it :(

Oh well, a few more drinks will make me forget!

I cant actually believe the game is here and I can finally play the game ive waited since August for (well on Sunday)

Enjoy everyone who has it and we'll chat Sunday and try arrange a few online games!!

Wife had to take our dog to the vets and the postman came when she was out!!!??? Have to pick it up from the post office tomorrow. You would have thought it was small enough to get through the letter box? Feeling immaturely frustrated...its literally only a few hours...the wait is killing me to an unhealthy level!!

My wife was winding me up, she just presented me with the game. What a joker! What are we doing tonight? Watching me play cricket, that's what. She may have just wondered out loud why she married me...

The nearest GAME to me after those is Lakeside. No-one will go there for me. There also doubts about them having copies as someone on here went to there. It has been underestimated the amount of people that would be interested in buying.

Despite warts and all, and there are a few, it's definitely the best cricket game.

He was kind enough to e-mail me a copy which I passed on to Ross. My understanding is that Fonz hasn't even played the game yet...

What a dick ..must have nothing to do or work for a rival , this game is the best cricket game end off .

----------

[/COLOR]:cheers:cheers:yes

Users who are viewing this thread