Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Yep, the guy from Game is also a liar, can we please have fifty posts to say that in different ways?

edit: This message is hidden because blockerdave is on your ignore list.

I see it's already started, there's #1 only 49 to go...

I was only stating a fact Ross. I haven't preordered from them anyway.

You probably couldn't name the biggest distributors in the UK without doing a Google search. They are not normally named in press releases, this one was an exception.

Come again. Having TBA in the press release and ensuring that no-one in the UK could get information on release date, availability or pricing was a "strategy"?

----------

Anyway we're two weeks out so I hope we now get some kind of campaign to try and sell the game beyond the Planetcricket member base.

Come again. Having TBA in the press release and ensuring that no-one in the UK could get information on release date, availability or pricing was a "strategy"?

----------

Anyway we're two weeks out so I hope we now get some kind of campaign to try and sell the game beyond the Planetcricket member base.

Strategy to piss off @blockerdave :p

----------

Yep, when you know the facts it was a perfectly reasonable move that worked.

Strategy to piss off @blockerdave :p

interesting to note i'm being "ignored" yet he knew exactly what is in that post as opposed to the many others i've made since he "put me on the list". but @Ross wouldn't lie, would he?

shopto are still saying 11th, i've asked them about the possibility of 4th release based on what game have said - will report anything i get.

Users who are viewing this thread