School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Mate how do i install Player Editor 7 v5 because im kind of confused

Thanx alot mate.

Ahad

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
There are many names which gets the extra letter after renaming...

Example: When I rename AB deVilliers it comes AB deVillierst or AB deVillierst. Similarly Mohammad Aamer comes Mohammad Aamert

Please tell me how to fix this problem....

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Sorry, I'm not supporting this anymore. I may have fixed this problem for the C07 version but this code is so much older than the C07 code I wouldn't know where to start.

Masood

Club Captain
Mate when i trying to change the team to india or any country . its shows the following error

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 29

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@masood if you dont know about path then check my post it is for cricket07 player editor but i am sure it will be helful in cricket05 also.:)See this image and correct your path.
61404-player-editor07-released-pc-ps2-pic.jpg

ksd

School Cricketer
dear, whenever i used editor it shows an error like "look in correct path".pls help

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Will the player editor be compatable with Windows 7? I've downloaded it but got several error messages to do with temp files being denied and another strange message.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
No, just when I load a roster up. Any roster. It might have something to do with the fact that when you download something off the internet it saves it in a virtual store folder rather than the folder you want to save it in.

I've tried the player editor from both the proper Cricket05 folder with all the right files in it as well as the virtual store folder. The error for the attempt from the proper folder says access to temp.dds is denied, even though it is definitely in the folder. There is a different, random error when I try from the virtual store folder.

Users who are viewing this thread