Career Mode in Cricket 22 (Discuss your career here)

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I started female career mode, once I download all needed teams, logos, players, than after I start male cricketer career... So far it is pretty good, there are few bugs, hope that are fixed soon... Career player start at the age 19, but I wish they start at the age 16 or 17...

Gentoras

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
anyone has any ideas how long the Nets training lasts in Career mode. Seems like I've been batting forever and when I exit I don't get any stats
Me too, I ended up quitting the training

It doesn't show the target or objective, just batting and batting endlessly

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You get some stat buffs afterwards depending on how long you are in the nets. I generally hate it atm as I find it unrealistic to be a club player to suddenly wear the Victorian state uniform and have scott boland bowl at me. Talk about immersion breaking.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is there a stamina meter/rating we can see? I have no idea if I’m training too much or using the massage parlour too much
Yeah we really need something like that. Kind of thumbing in the dark at the moment when training. My guy likes the four day resort, the massages are very good ;)

jmarcf

Club Captain
Hopefully, they've worked on generated players' countenances. I don't want to be around albinos and unrealistic teammates in my Chittagonian local club. Moreover, the ability to change players' names in career mode would be a nice addition.
I don't want to be around non albinos in my local English or Aussie team, but it hasn't changed

pfunkboy

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I can't get my head around any of the training. The rowing machine, treadmill etc. Are there any tutorials showing how?

pfunkboy

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I mean the gym training in career mode.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Just a question, does anyone how to change kits when starting a match in career mode.
I am playing List A and T20 in my first class kit and it's just stupid.
Post automatically merged:

I can't get my head around any of the training. The rowing machine, treadmill etc. Are there any tutorials showing how?
Yeah same here, some of them are a bit confusing

Last edited:

monfries7

School Cricketer
Is there a way to do a career mode as an entire team? Not just a player career controlling the team. Sort of like how in NBA2K there's MyCareer but also a MyNBA mode. Would love to use Australia from the very beginning of a career mode and play over a number of years, having new players come in ect.

Users who are viewing this thread