Check out this realistic TEST Match Vs AI (Pakistan)

formula1man

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have tinkered with the way i play this game so i can get a good match. they are quite subtle and most of them wont really affect your gameplay. I have posted a scorecard of the results of England Vs South Africa.

I was SOUTH AFRICA. if any one is interested in how i did this post your interst here and i will tell you.
odi.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

adit142

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hi

can u tell how to make make gameplay better of blic 2007

vibhavdikshit

Club Cricketer
ya formulaman1man, plz tell how i can make this game tough and realistic....bcoz i like this game very much.......

Dez

Club Captain
Um what's the point of creating a thread saying you've solved a problem and then not saying anything about it?

formula1man

International Cricketer
Um what's the point of creating a thread saying you've solved a problem and then not saying anything about it?

ahh, its my plan, get people interseted than if enough people are, than i will go to the trouble of posting it.

Well obviously if you've managed to do something then share it...

are you happy with that scorecard? its not coz im crap or anything. i can smash them but i really struggle with this setup.

Last edited:

formula1man

International Cricketer
Well Here it is.

The first rule is not to take advantage of bugs and play like a real cricketer.
These are some little things that are bugs and can result in a flogging of the CPU. The ones in bold are the ones i use. this solves a bit of the problem. you can be flexible with the ones you choose but its up to you.

BATTING
1. no Charging
2. don't hit straight between Mid off and mid on (always 4 and CPU rarely tries to stop that.
3. no moving in crease (bowler bowls good line but if you move than it makes it easy to hit
4. don't sweep pace as it usualy goes for 5 wides if its a short pitched.
5. no reverse sweeps. coz its easy runs and how often do you see reverse sweeps

So really im saying just stand there and play a shot you get over all of these quite quickly.

BOWLING
1. spinner don't bowl short (they try to cut it for 6 and always get caught.
2. limit run outs
3. bowl only one spinner they always bamboozle opposition

Now that the bugs are out of the way lets see how i make this hard.

I dont do these but you could if you wanted.
turn Restricrions off during ODI but you still follow the restrictions but it lets the opponent not. or take a dot ball after every boundry.

Also you can use the cheat tools to give the opponent 100% confidence in each innings but you wont get unlocks for it.

these are the most crucial of the lot.

Batting
Turn all visuals off. Pitch point indicator, aiming rectile and radar. if it gets too hard than you can have the pitch point indicator on. or have it on for half the match or something.

In a test match take two dots after a boundry and 3 dots after a boundry that was lofted over the infield or 6.
BOWLING
Limit special balls. this is the most crucial. you need to let them get in. bowl your stock ball the majority of the time just like they do in real life. than every now and than use an incutter. out cutters are useful to keep the scoring down if placed well. so only use if their smashing you. Only use your slower ball and swing if you really need a wicket. these are the deliveries that take wickets if a batsmen is not set.
You need to nurture them to score runs. let them get set and only try to get wickets when you need them. i let them get set too much sometimes and end up pleading for a wicket, even the slower ball becomes useless.

Also use custom fields that i will list later on. Use the Attacking Custom field (field 1.) in the Restriction period of a limited overs match. thab use the test match field for the period after restrictions and for test matches.

Before Each match most crucially
Pitch type: HARD
Ball condition: 10-20 overs old

So to summerize (what i do):
Batting:
No Charging
Don't hit straight
no moving in crease
no reverse sweeps
Aiming off

BOWLING
1 spinner
limit special balls
custom fields.

Pre Match
Hard Pitch
Ball 10-20 overs old

1. Attacking Field
Long Off
Fine Leg
3rd Slip
Point
cover
extra cover
mid on
mid wicket
square leg

2. Test/Defensive Field
short third man or Third man
deep cover
extra cover
long leg or Fine Leg
Deep mid off
point
mid on
deep forward mid wicket
square leg or deep square leg in Tests

3. Smashing field for peopl who like big totals
4th slip
1st gully
2nd gully
1st leg slip
short mid off
long on
fine leg
fine 3rd man
deep point

So use any of these suggestions in any combo to get the best game possible.
if you are not getting the ideal game you want PM me everything that you are using and i will help. ive been working on this for 2 years since BLIC05 as well.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
If South Africa's top order fails like that very often and Ian Bell makes a hundred at better than a run a ball very often it's no more realistic than it was before.

formula1man

International Cricketer
If South Africa's top order fails like that very often and Ian Bell makes a hundred at better than a run a ball very often it's no more realistic than it was before.

but i was south africa meaning that i got hammered.

so what does everybody think?

Last edited:

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
As a matter of interest, are you able to play the game on a decent resolution without slow down?

Users who are viewing this thread