Community "GET BEST" - It is probably in your own best interest not to use Get Best

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Just bought the game and found this thread. This is amazing work. My question is, should I download whole teams after I search for Llew with logos and all?

chaman82

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Any info about the censored name issues?

N Jones

Club Captain
Has anybody downloaded the new England kits and if I do download the latest England team etc will the true life faces be replaced..?

Kevin S

Club Cricketer
Has anybody downloaded the new England kits and if I do download the latest England team etc will the true life faces be replaced..?
I downloaded the new kits and it's completely safe..All faces still the same as before.

Ronnie_Irani

School Cricketer
Hello all. I want to freshly download all the teams on my PS copy. Do I stick to the teams made by the users listed here? Or is there an even more updated version of the teams?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hello all. I want to freshly download all the teams on my PS copy. Do I stick to the teams made by the users listed here? Or is there an even more updated version of the teams?
Although the dates aren't updated I would suggest downloading from the users listed is still the best bet.

cricfan90

School Cricketer
Do we have World Cup 92 and 87 teams to download? Thanks to all the contributors who have put in some much of effort in creating them.

aniketbahuleka

Club Cricketer
Getting issues with Indian Cricket Team Helmet Logo & Flag...Someone plzz help me out with this

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Just bought the game and found this thread. This is amazing work. My question is, should I download whole teams after I search for Llew with logos and all?

Great to see you man! Been a while since I`ve seen you on these forums.

Users who are viewing this thread