Complete Graphics Re-do [WiP]

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Well If you like RabbleRouser I can do the english county teams overlay, like what freddiefan did. I have already done a Sky Sports style one for Derbyshire and an Sky sports overlay behind the commentary and batting/bowling cards :)

derbyshireoverlayaq8.png

I can get rid of the pink around the edges of the frame...

Last edited:

RabbleRouser

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Looks great Treva! Could perhaps be better if you set the blue and top red bit to be like the bottom red bit. Also the SS logo would be better in the middle as it makes the time left a bit hard to read. I'm in the middle of working on a Channel 9 one so I'll post that up later.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yes I shall work on that now and post the updated version :) :cheers

Ok here is the updated version which I think looks pretty good :)

derbyshireoverlaymj6.png

FreddieFan

International Coach
RabbleRouser said:
Looks great Treva! Could perhaps be better if you set the blue and top red bit to be like the bottom red bit. Also the SS logo would be better in the middle as it makes the time left a bit hard to read. I'm in the middle of working on a Channel 9 one so I'll post that up later.

You're more than welcome to use the ones I made if you want, would give you a little less to do.

player786

Club Cricketer
Roofrom50 said:
looks awsome mate, keep up the good work. How about a Channel 9 one

i have a Channel 9 one check it out...

channel9screen.jpg

i also have a skysports one...

skysportsoverlay.jpg

Attachments

• mtchFrme.zip
    67.9 KB · Views: 55
  • mtchFrme.zip
    46.2 KB · Views: 46

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Player786 don't use the mtchfrme to do the overlay's, use the GRNDS files for each ground and leave the match frame how it normally is. You get a better result as you can see from my latest one compared to my earlier one. It also means for each country you can use a different coverage channel overlay :)

RabbleRouser

Club Cricketer
FreddieFan said:
You're more than welcome to use the ones I made if you want, would give you a little less to do.
You rock. :cool: I won't be able to use the Aus ones though because the C9 logo has changed but I love the Ten Sports ones. I'll make sure you get the credit for them.

Treva that new county on looks excellent! If you could do the rest of the county ones that would be great. :)

Here's my Channel 9 one.

Those boxes are easily taken out if people don't like them.

I've also done a bit of a Supersport overlay for SA. I'll post that up once it's finished too.

FreddieFan

International Coach
No problem. As to your Channel 9 one, I think it looks a bit plain being all one colour. I think I used a lighter green for the main box in the middle, which worked quite well IMO.

FreddieFan

International Coach
I think that looks much better, and you can now see she picture better. Good stuff :)

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
nice stuff, looked through the entire thread(lol) and with everyone chipping in we could get this done. I could help but not today, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread