"Connection Lost" Problem - HELP!!

baazigar123

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
As soon as someone hits lofted shot, connection loses.

I have played more than 5 games but in each game I couldn't play more than 3 balls.

What's the solution?

By the way, I am on PS3.

Last edited:

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India

I have played more than 5 games but in each game I couldn't play more than 3 balls.

What's the solution?

By the way, I am on PS3.

There is no solution for this, its happening on both consoles.

jan52

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i tried the game online one time and same thing happened,connection lost in lofted shot

lilas11

Club Cricketer

What's the solution?

By the way, I am on PS3.

Baazigar the same happened in my game against u PSN-Salil116.. was turning out to be a great game .. have had atleast 10 such games today..the connection loses are really taking out all the fun from the game :(

Last edited:

baazigar123

School Cricketer
Baazigar the same happened in my game against u PSN-Salil116.. was turning out to be a great game .. have had atleast 10 such games today..the connection loses are really taking out all the fun from the game :(

Yeah man..What can we do?

There is no point playing online, until the codies sort this out.

You have two psn ids. I was aware of your other psn id, because you organize the online tournaments.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Glad I didn't preorder this game.

Not buying it for sure now. Complete waste of money if half the game dosen't work as intended.

Playing ground shots only is bullcrap, these guys need to fix it fast.

fguy

School Cricketer
same here. i'm from india too. 2 overs where i didnt play a lofted shot everything was ok. soon as i lofted it for 6 it froze. weird issue.

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

I'll hazard a guess, the game has not officially released in India or Australia and thus those official servers are not up. Perhaps it gets better once the game is officially released in your respective countries.

My own experience is that the game will never officially release here and I have minimum problems. Only 1 disconnect and 7 completed games.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
I just went online and no-one was in the lobby. Things might change after the Australian release.

jot15

Club Cricketer
I have played like 7-8 games on XBOX LIVE, with people from PC and I know they don't quit. The problem is that I get "connection lost to player" in every match even though the game is lag free. I can play all other games without any lag and without any problem of this sort. I have not played even one complete match due to this problem. I don't understand why is this happening even though the games have been lag free. :(

Please help me guys.

don't play with pc and which game are you trying to play

Last edited by a moderator:

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I'll hazard a guess, the game has not officially released in India or Australia and thus those official servers are not up. Perhaps it gets better once the game is officially released in your respective countries.

My own experience is that the game will never officially release here and I have minimum problems. Only 1 disconnect and 7 completed games.

The game is officially released in India, if you forgot zapak owns 50% of Codemasters now.

x Punjabi Killa

Club Cricketer
It is another f up by Codies. They love to take our money and not release any patches for it.

I guess we wait for IC 2011. We will all pre-order and get ripped off by them, again.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Alright this is just a bit ridiculous now, losing connection like this. Except the connection isn't actually lost so I don't know WTF the problem is. Had a couple of decent games going only for the game to lose connection.

Users who are viewing this thread