Spin

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
:mad Same, Codemasters got hacked so no hopes I don't think :(

acidrock924

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I used to play AC09 on PC and eventually got really disappointed and never looked back. Couple of weeks ago my brain twisted and I bought this International Cricket 2010 and guess what it has just refreshened my horrible memories with this series. I cannot believe they bluffed people once again. With AC09 we had lag issues and now the game disconnects from the server? I just think Codemasters take advantage of our emotions towards the game of cricket and make money.

Anyways I got a PS3 and live in UK. Anyone who is in UK and wants to give it a try please add my PSN i.e. acidrock924

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
When i play an online match after some time a message appears and says connection lost.please is there any solution.

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Welcome to the wonderful world of codemasters cricket games!!

i had been playing brian lara 2007 from many years as well as i have been playing cricket 2010 for two years.but i am new to online cricket.and brian lara doesnot work online.can you tell me any way to fix this.if there is one.

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
i had been playing brian lara 2007 from many years as well as i have been playing cricket 2010 for two years.but i am new to online cricket.and brian lara doesnot work online.can you tell me any way to fix this.if there is one.

There isnt one! Its been a problem since the game was released! And codemasters havent bothered to fix it or explin themselves in any way. I myself have had far more games finished on line than ones that disconnected. But i have no theory as to why some people can finish games and others cant!

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
There isnt one! Its been a problem since the game was released! And codemasters havent bothered to fix it or explin themselves in any way. I myself have had far more games finished on line than ones that disconnected. But i have no theory as to why some people can finish games and others cant!

whenever i hit or someone hits a boundry .a message appears and says connection to the host lost.and when i click ok.the match quits.when did you play a full match this year or last year.

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
whenever i hit or someone hits a boundry .a message appears and says connection to the host lost.and when i click ok.the match quits.when did you play a full match this year or last year.

I cant remember to be exact. If i had to guess ide say last year. If your on xbox ide be more than happy to try and have a game with you!

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
I cant remember to be exact. If i had to guess ide say last year. If your on xbox ide be more than happy to try and have a game with you!

sorry, i am on ps3.maybe it woks good on x box.

Users who are viewing this thread