"Connection Lost" Problem - HELP!!

P

pcfan123

You sure people aren't just quitting on you guys? Insomniac, we had no problems at all and there were tons of lofted shots.

jaraarrow

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game

You sure people aren't just quitting on you guys? Insomniac, we had no problems at all and there were tons of lofted shots.

Just played someone who lives a couple of miles away from me in the uk.The game was lagging and then he hit a 6 into the crowd and the game lost its connection.:eek:

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India

I've played many games with jaraarrow, wee cooper and the_gas, the same problem is there.

Virender Sehwag added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Just played someone who lives a couple of miles away from me in the uk.The game was lagging and then he hit a 6 into the crowd and the game lost its connection.:eek:

oh..that means it can happen with anyone, even if he's far away or next to your house.

lilas11

Club Cricketer
Yeah man..What can we do?

There is no point playing online, until the codies sort this out.

You have two psn ids. I was aware of your other psn id, because you organize the online tournaments.

Yeah was playing as lilas11 but got a new PS3 so made a new ID- salil116...

Things just keep getting worse on this game played over 15 games today and completed only 1 game which I lost..

Codemasters with IC10 have resolved the issue with quitters as i am only playing players with full sportsmanship rating now and very rarely does someone quit but with such high no. of connection loses i feel ac09 was better as even with all the quitters around at least u could get in a complete game with genuine players no such luck here...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Insomniac

Title Recipient
I don't know, on 3 occasions the games were very tight so I don't see why they would quit, the situations were 16 off 5 balls (me bowling), 22 off 13 balls (me batting), and 30 off 5 overs (me batting)

Then one game I was getting absolutely mauled and the guy needed 10 off 30 some balls to win and the game disconnected. Then he sends me a message accusing me of quitting (and I know I didn't) and I told him it's a bug. Not sure if he believed me but oh well.

EDIT: I'm going to try something - playing with a direct Ethernet cord into the router. It's possible that we lose packets on wireless and when a boundary is hit the game lags out - my example for this is in shooting games like mw2 your player may freeze for a few seconds or glide or do other crazy things because the xbox/ps3 loses the connection to router for a couple of milliseconds (or possibly a full second). Therefore it is possible that IC10 does not handle that loss of few packets as well as games like cod.

Or I could be completely wrong lol.

Last edited:

sadiqameen66

School Cricketer
hey guys... facing a lot pf online probs... i remeber i played with salil116... that also got disconnected... my 1st match of 1c10 went smooth and i won but the next 20 odd matches got disconnect... hope a fix comes soon

venkat2286

School Cricketer
Hey guys, I am from India. I have played (tried) online hell a lot of times with successful completion only for 2 games. Every time I get this crappy connection lost error and the end product sportsmanship decreases.
:crying :crying :crying :crying
Will the codies come to the rescue??? :help :help :help

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Hey guys, I am from India. I have played (tried) online hell a lot of times with successful completion only for 2 games. Every time I get this crappy connection lost error and the end product sportsmanship decreases.
:crying :crying :crying :crying
Will the codies come to the rescue??? :help :help :help

Do you have the game for XBOX 360? If yes then we can play online, I've played with people from India without any problem.

Allrounder18

Banned
Why this game never connects me to an opponent on xbox live???

Its been 10 days now since I got the game and I only manages to play 3 online games (neither which of them get completed) I never find any one online to play the game me , Is it a connection issue or they arent any players playing the game?
Either way can you guys add me as a friend on xbox live ? My gamertag is Allrounder18 , (desperately wanted to play this game)

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Its been 10 days now since I got the game and I only manages to play 3 online games (neither which of them get completed) I never find any one online to play the game me , Is it a connection issue or they arent any players playing the game?
Either way can you guys add me as a friend on xbox live ? My gamertag is Allrounder18 , (desperately wanted to play this game)

Yeah thats because very few people play it on XBOX LIVE.
But it may be possible that you have a probelm with your ports. So you'll need to foward 3074(TCP), 3074(UDP), 80(TCP), 88(UDP), 53(TCP), 53(UDP).

x Punjabi Killa

Club Cricketer
This game sux, so just go back to AC 2009. There are still a lot of people playing and you get decent games online, on PS3 anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread