Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Same, if the fsh format and their reading format remains the same, it saves me a hell lot of time to code for Cricket 09 Mod Manager, apart from the new features of course.
I hope that you will introduce the protect feature this time in your Mod Manager.

Harrypotter_fan

Panel of Selectors
The best way to protect will be to backup and replace files in the original data.gob file. But that would mean tampering with that file and may corrupt it if something goes wrong. The backup should be strong though.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
The best way to protect will be to backup and replace files in the original data.gob file. But that would mean tampering with that file and may corrupt it if something goes wrong. The backup should be strong though.
Add to that, installing / uninstalling mods would become a very cumbersome process as it would take a hell lot of more time.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Have we gotten ahead of ourselves here or should I call this planning ahead of time!
We are yet to get an official announcement on the game from EA but our hardworking patchers here have already started planning for their editors!

Harrypotter_fan

Panel of Selectors
Add to that, installing / uninstalling mods would become a very cumbersome process as it would take a hell lot of more time.

You could use the big command line utility to make things easier. By backup, I don't mean backing up the entire gob file. Just the ones replaced.

Or an easier method will be to set the files-which-will-be-put-in-root's attributes to +s+h. That will stop most of the amateur rippers.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
How about some news of when the announcement will be made, I'm fed up of checking this thread every time there is an update. :p

fk915

Club Cricketer
Actually what I feel is Peter is just keeping the game confidential until the licensing issues are resolved.

We should hope for best;)

We dont know for sure if its the licensing issue or something else .... all I know is that in his last blog he pretty much buried the debate of a Cricket game. If they were planning to release a game in next few months (and many people in this forum are saying that ) then he would just simply ignore us like he was doing in past blogs for few more weeks and then release an official announcment. Saying that it doesnt exist mean that something went wrong and the game will not be ready by ASHES or summer .... they will eventully release a game but that could be later this year and that could be next year or next next year !! who knows ? .... that could be anytime. By hiding he wont be able to stop the competitors to relase their titles. If the competitors are commited to release a game they will do that without Peter Moors opinion.

krackchap

School Cricketer
cricket10.jpg

cricket-10-001.jpg

cricket-10-002.jpg

cricket-10-003.jpg

cricket-10-005.jpg

cricket-10-009.jpg

cricket-10-010.jpg

cricket-10-011.jpg

:D:D

source
Cricket 10 - GamingIndians

developed by trine(indian studio), dunno whether this is EA next cricket game or something else

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Kinda looks like BLIC.

Edit, no it does look like blic.

Last edited:

jan52

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game looks like more like brian lara than to ea cricket

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
And the kits are out of date

The kits however have all the logos CA,BCCI,SRLC,ECB etc.They also have the sponsors` logos in there.So they sure seem to have the licenses.

graham

Club Captain
hi the first pic remainds me of ea 2002 , the square cut shot,
if there real then i guess they might be ea cricket and they look ok to me :D

Users who are viewing this thread