passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I gave Vritra a haircut.
DYiqmz4.jpg
Dem eyebrows are fierce. Nice work

Sahil180

Club Captain
Thanks it works !
My guess it it is not freezing, but the open dialog box is not coming on top properly. This used to happen in the early days of dbc17 editor and I cannot for the life of me remember how it was fixed. I have a workaround for the c19 editor. Try to import, let it freeze, use the Windows key to see the task bar, go to the c19 program and hover over it to bring up the 2 windows and select the open dialog window and make a note of the default folder it is trying to open files from. Put a jpg in this folder and go back to the editor, this time, when you try and select the dialog box, click it and type the first letter of the jpg file you placed in that folder. A drop down should appear in the editor and you can use the arrow keys and enter to open it. This should import the file, then try and import a new file and the open file dialog box should work properly this time. Find the folder you are using to save all the face files in and then next time you open the editor this will be the default folder and you can use the previous method with typing the first letter and using arrow keys to open files.

Hope that makes sense.

thewhiterose

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Uncle Vern's never looked so gorgeous.

relaxedanderson

County Cricketer
Mr Retro Cricket is back.

I did loads of old 80s, 90s and even 70s bats and stuff back on DBC17. Never did Ashes because there wasn't an Academy demo thing to let me know what I could do.

I now base all cricket games on how much I can recreate the 1993 Glamorgan team.

Going tidy so far...

Attachments

• viv.jpg
    viv.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

relaxedanderson

County Cricketer
viv-richards-glamorgan-ccc-17-june-1993-HXE5PN.jpg

Picture's a bit big, don't know why. Sorry and all that...

Also, this time I think I should be able to share my full 1993 Sunday League teams thing without buggering up everyone's current teams.

Looking good BA!

(I don't care about your 1993 Sunday League teams, FOOL!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread