No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

passarapin

County Cricketer
AUS..
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyway, Mr Retro Cricket is back.

I did loads of old 80s, 90s and even 70s bats and stuff back on DBC17. Never did Ashes because there wasn't an Academy demo thing to let me know what I could do.

I now base all cricket games on how much I can recreate the 1993 Glamorgan team.

Going tidy so far...

Looks Great!

Arijit Maji

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
First of all, thanks everyone for the awesome work you guys are doing to make the experience as authentic as possible.
I had one question, like in Ashes Cricket, all the custom logos, kits, bats they all looked quite a pit pixelated when in-game; is there something in place this time around that will kind of remaster them to give a better in-game experience on bigger screens?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
First of all, thanks everyone for the awesome work you guys are doing to make the experience as authentic as possible.
I had one question, like in Ashes Cricket, all the custom logos, kits, bats they all looked quite a pit pixelated when in-game; is there something in place this time around that will kind of remaster them to give a better in-game experience on bigger screens?
we wont know till the game comes out -- as in previous academies everything looked great until they were used in game :(

moutoshi

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Tried to Create some Bangladeshi Face, Tamim,Mushfiq and MR. All rounder Shakib al Hasan (With Play Face)

Attachments

• Cricket 19 5_12_2019 10_59_32 PM.png
    Cricket 19 5_12_2019 10_59_32 PM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 172
  • Cricket 19 5_12_2019 11_05_47 PM.png
    Cricket 19 5_12_2019 11_05_47 PM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 156
  • Cricket 19 5_12_2019 11_06_01 PM.png
    Cricket 19 5_12_2019 11_06_01 PM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 165

ashar rizwan

Club Captain
20190512202316_1.jpg 20190512202328_1.jpg

Guys,while going through uniforms of many international teams like India,NZ,SA and many more,I come to know that they (above shown image) type of sweater,jumpers have style which absolutely looks realistic,but the problem is that logos which these teams have on their shirts is not editable or can be replaced as they are not real according to my findings,also we cannot make lot of changes in the unifrom and if we make new uniform then this type of sweater design will not be there,it will be pure white, but with the help of blobset creator editing logos and uniform will be possible.You can notice that these uniforms have manufacturer type "0" which will not be there when create new uniforms.Anyone have any other idea???

Troy Game

Club Cricketer
@Llewelynf i think im using your logos for the nz domestic teams but im making the oneday and first class and t20 kits for them on cricket 19 so you dont have to worrie about the nz domestic teams

pinku

Club Captain
View attachment 220244
My first attempt on Virat Kohli (note this is not the final version) suggestions welcome
it's made from scratch didn't use playface

Anyone ever heard of Vritra Kamdar

View attachment 220424

Such improvement in just days. I can feel this feature will become epic once people have mastered it. @MistaaSingh made a great start, @wasteyouryouth took it up a notch and now @Llewelynf has just took it to another level. Awesome stuff guys.

Users who are viewing this thread