No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

eddo_1025

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
View attachment 220422 View attachment 220423

Guys,while going through uniforms of many international teams like India,NZ,SA and many more,I come to know that they (above shown image) type of sweater,jumpers have style which absolutely looks realistic,but the problem is that logos which these teams have on their shirts is not editable or can be replaced as they are not real according to my findings,also we cannot make lot of changes in the unifrom and if we make new uniform then this type of sweater design will not be there,it will be pure white, but with the help of blobset creator editing logos and uniform will be possible.You can notice that these uniforms have manufacturer type "0" which will not be there when create new uniforms.Anyone have any other idea???

Noticed this too. It would be awesome if we were able to edit the colours of the sweater and the collar/piping as shown in this picture.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Would highly recommend the guide @Munkeymomo posted. First real attempt at Playface if anyone can figure out who it is meant to be

qRDGv4B.jpg

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Munro?
Well the nationality and player role is correct at least...if I had bothered to scale the head size to his neck/body it would hopefully be more obvious
Munro? They are very similar

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In fairness, the first body shot I posted looks nothing like Neesham and completely like Anderson!
With the right head dimension from that wide shot he definitely looks like Neesham. Its actually really good.

moutoshi

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
@Llewelynf @waste can you Guyzz please make Bangladesh team World Cup kit for Cricket 19 / Ashes Cricket 2017

Attachments

• green-01.jpg
    green-01.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 40

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Guys who s doing Team INDIA??? whats the progress , kits , players almost done ?? im trying it . plz confirm

Users who are viewing this thread