Cricket 19 Nintendo switch.

Nakul kalra

School Cricketer
Hey there ! Is there any way to judge the direction of ball after it pitches (especially a spin delivery) ? I have noticed same bowler bowling off spin as well as leg spin and I am unable to decide which line to play.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
So I got the Switch, bought the game on Switch and I am mindblown. Yes there are few issues most importantly the frame rate and start up issue, but this is so good. Now I can actually play Big Ant Cricket game on a handheld device. Wow. We do not appreciate the little things such as a high graphical CRICKET game on a hand held console device as Switch. Well done @BigAntStudios. Also I will definitely be waiting for a patch but its not that I cannot play the game.

For the membership required for accessing Academy, which @BigAntStudios are aware of, I took the 7 day free trial and cancelled the renewal on the spot. Now I have all the community teams plus I did not pay for the membership. Based on above post, if the patch releases by next week that will be fixed.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers

Reactions: DAP

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
So its 3 business days from the tweet of the update passing approval from Nintendo. I have learned it could take upto 12 business days in certain scenarios. The one thing that has got to be fixed in the update is loading time. It takes close to a minute and half to load the game.

topanaris

School Cricketer
I think I can safely say this is my last Big Ant purchase. Having purchased every cricket game made by this company, I am tired of paying full price and being treated like a second rate citizen simply because I choose to play on PC and Switch. I am done.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I think I can safely say this is my last Big Ant purchase. Having purchased every cricket game made by this company, I am tired of paying full price and being treated like a second rate citizen simply because I choose to play on PC and Switch. I am done.
Fair enough but what have they done to make you change your decision for Switch? PC its not out and its their decision to release on PC or not, the switch update is right around the corner (MattW posted that in another thread yesterday). I have been playing the game more then I played on my XBOX and its playable, its not that its completely broken.

topanaris

School Cricketer
Fair enough but what have they done to make you change your decision for Switch? PC its not out and its their decision to release on PC or not, the switch update is right around the corner (MattW posted that in another thread yesterday). I have been playing the game more then I played on my XBOX and its playable, its not that its completely broken.

Their PC versions while fully functional have too many glitches especially on commentary; literally, every century has the commentators saying "century on debut." The Steam achievements don't work either. What pains me is watching the PS4 version of the game on YouTube and the game, for the most part, is as it should be. But PC people get the game late - with glitches and Switch people get the game with glitches that aren't rectified quickly enough when compared to the other consoles. If you cannot support multiple platforms then commit to the ones you can, instead of shortchanging customers who choose to purchase on any one platform.

I remember reading somewhere that Big Ant people said the reason the piracy (or the fear of) was one of the major reasons to delay the PC release. I would argue that lack of access is what drives piracy. Even if I wanted to grit my teeth and play the game it keeps crashing and with a minute plus load times for each match that's not a fun experience.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Their PC versions while fully functional have too many glitches especially on commentary; literally, every century has the commentators saying "century on debut." The Steam achievements don't work either. What pains me is watching the PS4 version of the game on YouTube and the game, for the most part, is as it should be. But PC people get the game late - with glitches and Switch people get the game with glitches that aren't rectified quickly enough when compared to the other consoles. If you cannot support multiple platforms then commit to the ones you can, instead of shortchanging customers who choose to purchase on any one platform.

Well, get your thoughts straight. Are you mad because they do not want to release a PC version? Or are you mad because you watch the PS4 game on YouTube and envy them cause you are awaiting a PC version? Or are you mad because you own a Switch Version and you are mad about the bugs in the current version? Or you are mad because the commentary is not upto your standards?

If you are mad because they have not yet released a PC version, I feel there is no reason. They have mentioned that they will release and since they have mentioned.. they will release it. PS4 and XBOX have a fairly quick approval process and hence we see a lot of updates on it. Even a game like NBA 2k19 took approximately 12 days to see a patch go live and god knows how long they took for approval (read a thread on reddit). If anyone who is committed in supporting multiple platforms its BA. Yes they have glitches but C19 has been their best game on the time of release. Last question which version do you have? Or are you waiting for the PC version?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
@MattW any update on that Switch patch?

topanaris

School Cricketer
Well, get your thoughts straight. Are you mad because they do not want to release a PC version? Or are you mad because you watch the PS4 game on YouTube and envy them cause you are awaiting a PC version? Or are you mad because you own a Switch Version and you are mad about the bugs in the current version? Or you are mad because the commentary is not upto your standards?

If you are mad because they have not yet released a PC version, I feel there is no reason. They have mentioned that they will release and since they have mentioned.. they will release it. PS4 and XBOX have a fairly quick approval process and hence we see a lot of updates on it. Even a game like NBA 2k19 took approximately 12 days to see a patch go live and god knows how long they took for approval (read a thread on reddit). If anyone who is committed in supporting multiple platforms its BA. Yes they have glitches but C19 has been their best game on the time of release. Last question which version do you have? Or are you waiting for the PC version?

When you are quick to post without reading you make comments like this. When referencing the PC version obviously I am speaking to past versions hence me speaking to commentary bugs. I do not care for a PC version; clearly stated not buying any more Big Ant games.

My issue is simple; support the games you can and not spread your resources thin to the detriment of games on other platforms. The PC version of Ashes Cricket is still buggy to this day, and will remain buggy as there is no competition in the cricket games space.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
2 minutes 3 seconds is how much time the match takes to load.

Users who are viewing this thread