Cricket 19 Nintendo switch.

abbas486

School Cricketer
Also remember that the switch version is download only, so it cannot be sold on if expectations are not met interms of minimal support and communication. Not everyone wants to or is able to invest in another console just to play the game. These things add to the frustration. But I hear the patch is imminent, so let’s given them some time. Would be nice to know what the patch is actually going to fix aswell – unless I missed it!

blazerix

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Very disappointing :(

I get that Nintendo is very slow at these things but its still partly Big Ant’s fault too.

Props to them for creating a playable switch port on their first attempt though. Nba 2k18 was garbage and wwe 2k18 was so unplayable that they gave up on that series for the switch

CHUCKY666_UK

School Cricketer
I’m only going to stick to first party Nintendo Games from now on! Regret my decision on buying the switch version. Should have got the PS4 version instead.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
2 minutes 3 seconds is how much time the match takes to load.
1 minute 1 second, what a change in loading time. Well done @BigAntStudios. The patch definitely makes the game faster and I feel has improved a lot UI wise.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Ok, played a few matches and it seems the improvements are drastic.

1. I see faster loading and match times
2. Good UI improvements
3. Can hit shots in direction I want it to go
4. UI Scoring has improved based on formats.
5. Much more help options for example, it finally explained me all the screens in Career Mode.

Will post more as I find. I know @MattW mentioned this is equal to Patch 1.08 on PS4, so we are still one patch cycle back and that gives me happiness since I know there will better things ahead that are already ironed out.

ascami

Banned
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  5. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

abhraabirk

School Cricketer
Weak effort. Sad times.
Weak effort? Then, what is strong effort to you? Do you even realize how difficult it is to make a game which looks and feels almost like real cricket? Its very easy to find faults in others... but very difficult to appreciate something. Please learn to appreciate others' efforts.

ascami

Banned
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  5. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Amazing that they got it made, submitted and approved within 24 hours of your post!

Who put sand in your vagina?

Weak effort? Then, what is strong effort to you? Do you even realize how difficult it is to make a game which looks and feels almost like real cricket? Its very easy to find faults in others... but very difficult to appreciate something. Please learn to appreciate others' efforts.

That's me told.

You basically accused a company of lying.....and his is a weak effort?

Yes, very much so. Fake news.

Users who are viewing this thread