Cricket 2005 - Report Bugs Here

Do I have to unlock all the sub continent stadium. I cant play in anyother Asian stadium other than Faisalabad, Kandy, Kolkta, Dakaha, Sharja

Few bugs

1. If the ball is going toward leg side and hits you on the leg its given as a wide
2. Some time the catch is taken by a fielder at the boundry and is not shown on screen.
3. Reply is pathatic, cant change the angel
4. Catch was dropped but the batsmans is out
5. Fielders are stupid they never throw the ball at the right end, where there are more chances of runout
6. too much miss fielding
7. very few shots for leg side.
Over all this game is worst than cricket 2004

At first i find i very hard to even score a single run, actually i was bowled out for 21 but after playing for straight 3 hours i have found a way to score quickly ...now i have scored 58 of 2 overs :)

1. Too many miss fields :(
2. Too many Byes :(
3. The ball hit the bat... ball gon towards covers ... The batsman was given out LBW :(
4. Sometimes it looks as if the ball haven't bounced at all, rolled on the surface and gone to hit the wickets. :(
5. Ball curser is right up to the batsman but actually piched short and rolled on the surface. :(
6. Spiner is on. Played a defensive short. ball hit the bat and gone towards silly midoff. But the batsman is bowled. Wickets were flying every where :(

7. Bowling is prety much better than cricket 2004.

Last edited:
Unlockable items

Hey Afridi!

I edited the gob file using the gob file editor of cricket 2004 and there were the chennai, delhi, lahore, peshawar etc. files and details.

there is no complete highlights at the end of the innings they only shown first three outs and the last one is this a bug or it is in my ps2 dvd

Srinath Krishna said:
Hey Afridi!

I edited the gob file using the gob file editor of cricket 2004 and there were the chennai, delhi, lahore, peshawar etc. files and details.

How do we get them in the game.

I found a new bug and if it has already been posted but I could not read all these posts. If you go for a run and hit the dive but but also hit the run again button. The player who dives will stay at his end while the other player runs back. Unfourtanatley how many time you hit the run cancel but he will carrry on running. This has only happened to me once and that was by complete accident but i thought i would let ya know

[
HTML:
CODE]At first i find i very hard to even score a single run, actually i was bowled out for 21 but after playing for straight 3 hours i have found a way to score quickly ...now i have scored 58 of 2 overs :)[/QUOTE][/CODE]

U dont know how 2 play the game. i played for a long time to... although the batting is a bit tricky but it is very easy to score runs when the ball is inswinging on a half volley length u press the six hit button + the down and left arrow+front foot shot button u can regularly hit the ball for 6 or 4 & can score regularly.

Last edited:
jonah said:
In the Test I'm playing, I saved and quit the game at the end of Day 1, after the playets all walked off (the time ingame was about 6.04pm). When I restarted, the game continued at the end of day 1, (time 6.08pm), then after that over they all walked off. Fine, I thought, not such a biggie, but when they came back out, the time was 1.40pm on Day 1 ! I've lost 2 sessions somewhere, although the match scores have stayed the same. I guess the trick is not to quit a game at the end of a day's play, but to play an over or two of the next day's play before quitting.
The_gas said:
I know what your talking about mate. The way to get round it is not to quit on the last over, and to have two copys of your saved game. If the bug does happen again, just go back to one of the saved games and replya the over, or overs again and the game will continue normally.

Hello all from Rip van Winkle!!

Yeah - I've just had this - although I did not get as far as saving the game - just kept on playing. What's really annoying is I want to see what happens to the pitch conditions as the match progresses. Can't do this if we're in a groundhog day situation.

Other bugs I've noticed - and apologies if these have already been mentioned.

1: You've bowled a few overs with the same bowler and his confidence meter is high. You then replace the bowler with a fresh one, and his confidence meter starts off at the point the previous bowler's left off. Confidence by osmosis?

2: Not really a bug, but more of an annoyance is the constant length and line bowled by the cpu. Nothing is wider than a bat's width outside the off stump. Fine for Glen McGrath, but for Gauteng? (Yes I am doing the S.A. tour. - No 1-dayers for a bit :cool: )

3: Are the cutters 'W' and 'Shift' keys meant to produce sideways movement off the pitch, or is it just height variation?

4: There are more, but these have been covered already. At least some have been sorted from C2k4 - rain bug, byes etc, and the majority of others I've noticed have not affected the gameplay for me (yet)

Minor Scoreboard Bug

Not a major glitch, but I thought I would mention it anyway.
In replays of boundaries, the scoreboard already has the runs scored from that very boundary added on, but obviously, at that time the runs had not even been scored yet!

Apologies if this has already been reported!

leg spinner on wet wicket

bowl a really slow ball from a leg spinner short of a lenth in line with the stumps and it gets them out every time on a wet pitch. probably works on a damp one aswell. the ball just stays real low and goes under the bat. can occasionaly get a noball for too many bounces tho!

Moose said:
bowl a really slow ball from a leg spinner short of a lenth in line with the stumps and it gets them out every time on a wet pitch. probably works on a damp one aswell. the ball just stays real low and goes under the bat. can occasionaly get a noball for too many bounces tho!

THAT AINT A BUG or is it?

Users who are viewing this thread