Cricket 22 Bug Report Thread (Read first post)

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Platform: PS4
Game Version: Patched version 1.13
Game Mode: custom league
Match Type: T20
Teams used: Multiple teams
Ground: N/A
Issue game crashes after last team of custom league is chosen.
Bug description a pain in the arse!!!!

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Not really a bug but do the crowd have to jump up and down with hands in the air at all matches at bigger grounds ?! The only time I ever did this was at Hove because it was so cold , can’t crowd just stay in seats , also hoping we get to choose crowd match size on console as I think Steam version has this option ….

GreenyMachiney

School Cricketer
Platform: PC
Game Version: 0.1.1511
Game Mode: Ashes
Match Type: Test
Teams used: Australia & England
Ground: Gabba
Over Count: 6
Issue: Column headings on the 'Manage Bowlers' screen are out of position/incorrect
Bug description: As shown in the below screenshot, the column headings are all out of whack. i.e. the Mentality heading should be one column over, etc. The correct headings from left to right should be: Overs, Figures, Economy, Rating, Type, Stamina, Confidence, Mentality.

Attachments

• 20211231135321_1.jpg
    20211231135321_1.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 11

dancingmongoose

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Game Mode: Online
Match Type: T20
Teams used: Custom teams (both users)
Ground: The Gabba + all other grounds used
Issue: Game crashes if you are dismissed caught behind. Regardless of batter or bowler used.

Game Mode: All match types
Match Type: All
Teams used: Any
Ground: Any
Issue: Non strikers take several seconds to respond to run calls

Issue: Fielders will allow a ball past them that one would safely assume to be close enough to dive to stop, and won't even move until the ball is completely past

Issue: At random, while batting, shot inputs will be ignored and no shot will be offered. Only once out of about a dozen times I've observed this has the ball not hit the stumps as a result. Seems to be shots square of the wicket.

Issue: A dead straight lofted straight drive will always be caught (or dropped) by the bowler. Aiming for mid on/mid off is fine, but if the ball is hit around the line of the stumps it cannot get above head high.

Issue: Fielding throw metre timing rarely correlates to button input. Will usually keep moving for a second or two before stopping.

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
Have submitted a ticket to Big ant regarding career mode played first season as a leg spinner allrounder declined all offers to go to state teams at the moment as to increase my ranking higher I'm 67 at the moment. in 1st season offered captaincy at club level accepted then later i can choose teams which ids correct but now I'm not captain anymore so i cant manged the bowlers in game change the batting order etc basically another bug anyone else had this issue

Beefybeef66

Club Captain

Game Mode: Any
Match Type: Any
Issue: Stumpings too rare/non-existant

I am yet to see a stumping in 150hrs of gameplay - these were in previous versions of the game so hopefully can be re-implemented

imported_beatle

Club Captain
I cannot seem to change customizable teams batting gloves.They just revert to to dark blue chunky gloves.I also noticed this is career mode at one time.Im on PS5 with the latest patch.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Platform: Playstation 4
Game Version: v0.1.1438 + latest patch
Game Mode: Career mode - Men
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: Torquay
Ground: N/A
Over count: N/A

Issue: Wagon wheel run chart does not show all scoring shots
Issue: Bowl a bouncer , keeper does a weird animation and goes for 4 byes , same as C19

Description: think the above is sufficient
Issue: Scoring Areas chart in Match Review is incorrect, breakdown of runs scored offside, onside and straight totally wrong

312_ramos

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Game Version: 0.1.1511 patch retail
Game Mode: Tour
Teams used: India vs England
Ground: Some English stadium I don't remember
Over Count: 1
Issue: Game crashes to desktop every time when short length is selected in arcade bowling
Bug description: Game crashes to desktop every time when short length is selected in arcade bowling (Broadcast camera 1). Don't know if anyone had this issue yet but it is extremely annoying. These are basic stuff related to the core gameplay and even after loads of patches we experience stuff like these. I am starting to lose confidence in this dev. Please respond if you have any solutions on this. Thanks and Cheers

Last edited:

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Platform: PS4
Game Version: 1.13 (Latest Version)
Game Mode: Academy
Issue: Changes made to personality of licenced players resetting
Bug description: If I make an edit to a licenced player, for example I change Steve Smith's batting mentality, then next time when I restart the game the changes that I previously had made to those licenced players become reset. This happens every time I restart the game, or if the game crashes. Any changes made to the skills and perks of licenced players do save each time the game is restarted, however any edits made to the personality of licenced players is automatically reset once restarting the game.

GreenyMachiney

School Cricketer
Over Count: N/A
Issue: Player ghosting through square leg umpire whilst taking catch & ball magically transferring from one hand to another
Bug description: As shown below in the 1st video, the fielder catches the ball by ghosting through the umpire. Also the way the ball is caught is a very unrealistic animation & I'm fairly sure I have encountered this problem in Cricket 19 & Ashes Cricket.
The below 2nd video is the exact same catching animation & ghosting issue except on this occasion the ball magically transfers from one of the fielders hands to the other. Again, I believe this has been an issue which I have seen before in Cricket 19 & Ashes Cricket.

singhy44

Club Captain
Game Version: 0.1.1561
Game Mode: Career; Training
Teams used: Stockport; Australia; England
Ground: Multiple
Issue: Game crashing to desktop when attempting to bowl shorter than good length (arcade controls)
Bug description: Arcade controls ball marker starts in the 'full' area. Pulling back on LS bring the marker towards the camera, but as soon as it reaches the end of the 'good' length area the game crashes to desktop. This is occurring with pace bowlers (left and right-arm; over and around the wicket) in both Career and Ground Training. Yet to test other game modes. Unable to find any conditions where it is possible to bowl short of a good length with arcade controls (standard / Pro controls seem to be working correctly).

devilsown

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Platform: PS5
Game Version: 1.000.015
Game Mode: Online
Match Type: Five5/T20/ODI/Test
Teams used: ALL
Ground: ALL
Issue: if a user host a match online then its visible to the hosted user in the lobby
Bug description: If a online match is hosted by a user in the lobby,the hosted user can see the created match in the lobby list.Previously the scenario was ,if a user host a match then get a message prompt as the match is hosted and other users can see it and connect.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Issue: Player ghosting through square leg umpire whilst taking catch & ball magically transferring from one hand to another
Bug description: As shown below in the 1st video, the fielder catches the ball by ghosting through the umpire. Also the way the ball is caught is a very unrealistic animation & I'm fairly sure I have encountered this problem in Cricket 19 & Ashes Cricket.
The below 2nd video is the exact same catching animation & ghosting issue except on this occasion the ball magically transfers from one of the fielders hands to the other. Again, I believe this has been an issue which I have seen before in Cricket 19 & Ashes Cricket.
Please log a support ticket with Big Ant and include the video. They might fix it in a small patch

Grizzley

School Cricketer
Platform: PS5
Game Version: 0.1.1604
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: Any
Teams used: NSW v Tasmania, but happens with others
Ground: North Sydney Oval
Over Count: n/a, happens at anytime.
Issue (one line description): Run out bug
Bug description (detail):

On selecting to run, and then cancelling the run soon after, one of the batsmen does not observe the cancelled run command. That batsman will continue to run and both batsmen will be at the same end.

Sometimes the AI will hit the stumps and the batsman will be given out. Other times the AI ignores the fact both batsmen are at the same end and the ball is dead. The game proceeds to bowl the next delivery.

Video:

Users who are viewing this thread