Cricket 22 Bug Report Thread (Read first post)

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Platform: Xbox Series X
Game Version: v 0.1.1730
Game Mode
: Career.
Match Type: All
Teams used: Any
Ground: Any
Over Count: All

Issue: Precision shots (X) are quite over powered & are actually no more precise than an attacking (A) shot.

Bug description: I always have both the "ideal input power boost" and "power boost timing window" settings both set to 0, yet in C22 I can still regularly hit boundaries with precision shots (X) that retain too much ball speed. (Even if I only get good timing/footwork I'm still regularly making boundaries with precision shots.)

Precision shot power was actually very good in C19 as there was a notable difference between the power behind a precision or attacking shot. In C22 there's barely any power difference & the precision shot is overpowered.

(Sweeps, reverse sweeps or shots square to behind square either side of the wicket seem more affected vs shots down the ground. )

Last edited:

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i am using pc with high config, but i am not able create bat when i try to upload created bat logo game stoped and crashed everytime,many bugs in cricket 22,please anybody help me,what to do for this crash?

Jez992

School Cricketer
Platform: PS4
Game Version: v 1.21
Game Mode: All
Ground: Any
Over Count: All

Issue: back foot offside shots are still broken

Bug description:

Back foot shots on the offside will always go to the same prescribed place regardless of where you aim them.

A back foot punch will always go to cover. A cut shot will always go to backward point, and is really underpowered. There is currently no point in playing any back foot shot on the off side.

AbhishekKotian

Club Cricketer
Platform: PS4 Pro
Game Version: v0.1.1732
Game Mode: Career
Teams used: Career Mode Matches e.g., Mumbai vs Karnataka
Ground: NA. Occurs in all Grounds in Career mode
Over Count: NA
Issue: Career Player (Finger spinner) freezes for a few seconds after delivery
Bug description: The career player is a finger spinner (Off-Spin Bowler), after the follow-through of the delivery the player freezes for a couple of seconds. The ball passes right next to the bowler but cannot move the player due to this issue. This occurs after every ball is bowled.

Luke Allison

Club Cricketer
Platform Xbox One
Game version v0.1.1734
Game Mode Academy
Issue- When editing players, the editing of perks works fine in the same way as the skills and proficiencies sections- but in the aftermath of a game involving this player, the perks switch back to their defaults while the skills and profeciences stay the same (other than the offset from the changing of the perks). For example, I might edit Marnus and Ben stokes and the increase in their overall that I effect in the in the editor stays the same- say i bumped stokes from 88 to 94, marnus from 81 to 90- the new overalls pretty much stay the same as what i made them after playing a game with the player (or fluctuate by 1 or 2 depending on the restoration of the perks that i might have changed when editing to the new overall) but the perks go back to what their default values were

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Platform: Xbox Series X
Game Version: v 0.1.1757
Game Mode
: Ashes comp, ODI comp, T20 comp, ANY COMP!!!
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A

Issue: I just installed the new 1757 patch an hour or so ago & subsequently went to create a new Ashes tour for the game to immediately throw up an error that there's not sufficient drive space. Now. i can't create ANY new competitions as they all return a full hard drive error.

Bug description: New patch has completely broken the ability to create any new competitions.

Images included.

1. Error msg in game.
2. Screenshot of my current drive space.

20220126_013327.jpg

20220126_013355.jpg

Rowdoss

Club Captain
Platform: Ps5
Game Version: current as at 1/2/22
Game Mode: Career.
Match Type: Shield 4 day match
Teams used: QLD v VIC (human)
Ground: junction oval
Over Count: 80

Issue: New ball “bug” at 80th over

Bug description: spinner who came on to bowl in 78th over stayed on to take the new ball in the 80th and continued to bowl a spell with the new ball for several overs

dudsyyy

School Cricketer
Platform: Ps5
Game Version: current as of 03/02/22
Game Mode: All.
Ground: n/a
Over Count: n/a

Issue: Cannot get the "ideal" release to work on Hard bowling difficulty.

Bug description: When bowling is set to hard, you cannot get the white line slider to stop in the "ideal" green part of the RELEASE action. The best you can get is the top of "good". if you press the button in "ideal" the button press will not register. If you set bowling to medium you can get it to work. and if you slowly lower sliders you will find the crossover point.

Wolverine-CR22

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Platform: PC
Game Version: current as of 05/02/22
Game Mode: All.

Issue: I am having some problems.
when I select any field from preset sometimes the fielding is not as the preset, I had to select the exact field preset a few times to get accurate.
and most of the time when I select my custom field the game gets crashed.
BUG: And look no power play icon on the first innings.

Attachments

• c22 (1).png
    c22 (1).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 4

chriss89

School Cricketer
Game Version: 1.20
Game Mode: competition
Match Type: any
Teams used: Team that I created
Ground: any
Issue (one line description): Team that I created not showing
Bug description (detail): I created a team with created players and I wanted to put them in a competition and the team does not show up to select. Tab where it should be is blank. Show up in play now.

Jez992

School Cricketer
Game Version: 1.24
Game Mode: Any
Match Type: any
Ground: Community created grounds
Over Count: Throughout
Issue (one line description): Night matches in created grounds are unplayable
Bug description (detail): Night matches in created grounds are unplayable. They're jumpy, juddery and it is impossible to time your shots. No point in playing in created grounds at the moment, if you're doing an ODI/T20.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Game Version: current as of 8/02/22
Game Mode: Nets (including Career Nets)
Match Type: NA

Issue: There are no Fixed Far and close cameras for batting in nets (general & career) and thus for those who are used to playing with "front end type camera" the nets practice becomes useless and defeats the purpose of its utility in improving career player skills and also practice in general
Hope it is not that complicated to add the already existing in game cameras in the nets (general + career) in the upcoming patch

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Version: v 0.1.1901
Game Mode: Career.
Match Type: test match @ SCG
Teams used: England
Ground: SGC
issue: when batting with career player weird wafting animation when foot movement says poor , pre this patch even with poor foot movement you could connect and not have this strange delayed reaction style animation, it makes batting pointless as you seem to lose control of your player and just get bowled or LBW , very strange

gusstarick

School Cricketer
Game Version: N/A (Latest)
Game Mode: N/A
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue Game crashes after login
Bug description Whenever I login, it goes to the ps4 game crash screen.

Users who are viewing this thread