Cricket 24 - General Discussion

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Damn, the negativity in the last 7 pages. You don't know anything about the game yet! Its literally just been teased.

Atleast wait for some gameplay footage! Or the proper annoucements with the details and upgrades.

Half of you guys have just decided that a bunch of issues are already present without even seeing the game yet!

Aye. If we could keep the tears to a minimum, until there's actually anything worth crying about. That'd be great.
Thank you. I feel this needs to be pinned

Karachi

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hope the game is not a minor [improved] rendition of C22 but a major overhaul. However, I only have few demands. a) the crowd should be exciting, b) better looking outfield, c) no wheat-field looking outfield for Pakistani stadium(s), d) multi-camera perspective.

Last edited:

Thegully

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
do you guys think we will get something about the game in the next 2 weeks or so?

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
do you guys think we will get something about the game in the next 2 weeks or so?
Next two weeks they may promote the AFL game, usually their promotion starts 4 weeks from release date with Developer interviews, then moving to Developers playing with IGN team and some gamer introducing game features every week (hope it's @passwordistaco this time), gameplay trailer will only be released on release day.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Next two weeks they may promote the AFL game, usually their promotion starts 4 weeks from release date with Developer interviews, then moving to Developers playing with IGN team and some gamer introducing game features every week (hope it's @passwordistaco this time), gameplay trailer will only be released on release day.
Did a mistake and fell for this last time. Suggest everyone to wait for actual gameplay before pre-ordering.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This has been my long time request in-game. Open faced retro helmet without grills. I hope this time my request will be fulfilled.

Attachments

• allan_border.jpg
    allan_border.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 3

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
:flush::LOL2: That’s a nice way to get info from people
I will touch you only if you touch me too though.
Post automatically merged:

One little info I got is that Ultimate dream team is both online and offline. And career mode has more cutscenes and different looking training interface. Bowlers Speed (Pace) attribute is back now after being absent

Last edited:

Wealey

ICC Board Member
It's crazy that your source is known by Matt who's obviously in these forums and works for BA and is happy to let your source keep revealing info haha.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I will touch you only if you touch me too though.

One little info I got is that Ultimate dream team is both online and offline. And career mode has more cutscenes and different looking training interface. Bowlers Speed (Pace) attribute is back now after being absent

The last part is also available in C22 though. It's under the proficiency/stars thingy. Not a fan of those career mode changes as I got bored with them in a couple of days. Ultimate Team being offline though... is that supposed to be like the Squad Battles from FIFA where you play against the AI but in the online mode or will it be completely offline as I'm not sure how the latter works...

All of this is assuming the speculation/rumour is true.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
The last part is also available in C22 though. It's under the proficiency/stars thingy. Not a fan of those career mode changes as I got bored with them in a couple of days. Ultimate Team being offline though... is that supposed to be like the Squad Battles from FIFA where you play against the AI but in the online mode or will it be completely offline as I'm not sure how the latter works...

All of this is assuming the speculation/rumour is true.
You can play with the real opponent online or with the AI as well and there are weekly single player challenges incorporated in this mode as well. We did had them in C22 but now they have no incorporated them in Ultimate dream team as well.

Yes pace attribute in C22 had only 5 levels under proficiency tab but now it has made a come back a pure slider from 0-100.

Touch him more please.
Only if you touch me first

Users who are viewing this thread