Cricket 24 - General Discussion

jan52

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have bought every single cricket games including big ant sometimes on multiple platforms. If game is releasing on October 5 and we don't have any info it's worrisome. Last time it happens was Ashes cricket 13. We all know how that turned out to be. Hoping for the best though!

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Since I last played c22 I’ve sold my ps5 and purchased an Xbox series x. Am I right in thinking c24 won't be out on Xbox day 1 ?

I’d be happy with c22 with better fielding and the biggest annoyance for me was the complete lack of any atmosphere in any stadium apart from the imbeciles with the trumpet singing Jerusalem for 20 secs at the start of some England games. Atmosphere was there in c19 so why did it disappear?
You would've been missing some nice controller vibrations on series x for sure. I am playing C22 on both PS5 and series s but controller vibrations are very bad on Series console and I raised tens of requests in BA support but no use.

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
I'm hearing from my sources (@cricket24gamerguy69): in order to get more realistic body shapes and movement, Big Ant paid one member of staff to eat 100 Tim Tams every day in order to put on 50kg and motion captured them at every 5kg.

Good news at last, Stirlo was much too svelte on C22.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Has this been the worst thread in PC history? Probably. Do I still keep checking it every day just in case some actual news comes out? Yes. Do I ever learn? No

Lots of news from our Community Professionals which sadly this community has a real lack of respect for.

T.J.Hooker II

Club Captain
Cyberpunk 2077 let you choose your own genitals. So did Baldur's Gate 3.

Will Cricket24 embrace this profound new innovation or will villainous BigAnt developers force us all back to the dark ages of cricket gaming with no control over your genitals at all?

It only took 3 iterations of Baldur's Gate to achieve genitals so not having genitals in the 24th iteration of Big Ant Cricket would surely seem a huge oversight.

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Cyberpunk 2077 let you choose your own genitals. So did Baldur's Gate 3.

Will Cricket24 embrace this profound new innovation or will villainous BigAnt developers force us all back to the dark ages of cricket gaming with no control over your genitals at all?

It only took 3 iterations of Baldur's Gate to achieve genitals so not having genitals in the 24th iteration of Big Ant Cricket would surely seem a huge oversight.

In tournament cricket it could be argued South Africa don't have genitals...

Users who are viewing this thread