Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why isn't anyone talking about the two audio features Matt was so excited about? Why didn't anyone notice it if it is such an exciting feature? It couldn't be Easter Eggs now, could it?
Well when i started a wtc tournament and entered the “fixtures” screen there were loud crowd cheers suddenly from the game.. dnno if that counts

Wealey

ICC Board Member
9 balls later I was timing late on purpose and gone lbw View attachment 284583
Post automatically merged:

Think that’s new aswell when ball hits you anywhere the batter does a flinch movement looks decent might have been in 22 not played it in 6 months can’t remember
View attachment 284584
So this is my thing.. and something that I think would be a big enhancement. If we can get the late or early windows increased we would play and miss far more. Rather than always snick off.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I hate to disagree but it looks like even polite and silent ways of putting in complaints goes over their head. If there was 1 or 2 or 5 issues, it would even make sense to put in a bug report. When the game is 20% broken, ahh not my job or should be anyones job to tell them what is broken, that is what their testers get paid for. Based on LinkedIn they have 50-200 employees with 91 being on LinkedIn, so they have a team that has to do this before releasing broken products one after the other.

Far too often people think that if they continue making the same mistakes again and again in a market no one wants to touch, they will keep getting away due to the monopoly.
You've refunded, fine. I'm simply stating the concept that having more information about a problem means it gets fixed easier. If other people want to see improvement, expecting people at Big Ant to be mind readers is ambitious.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Also I’ve had 3 lbw shouts (all out) the batsmen haven’t done that stupid “oh no I’m out” gesture hopefully it’s gone. Few stuff needs ironing out. Umpires looking wrong way at run outs game feels a bit laggy on cut scenes and bit of flickering not during gameplay though maybe we do have something to work with

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Finally got it, downloaded it and played career mode (the only mode I play). I have one word to describe my last 2 hours: underwhelmed. Starting off naming my player and then seeing the default name on the scoresheet instead of my name is just a basic lack of attention to detail on the part of the devs and the QA (if they had any sort of QA). My batting skills are hopeless starting out as an opening batsman which is fine however not being able to train or use attribute points and stuff was a little disappointing. But I'll go along with it. The overall gameplay was just disappointing. I"m 2 hours in...hopefully it'll improve. Hopefully. One thing that annoys me though is the 'always hit wicket on throw' that the AI has. Every fkg time. Been the same since DB14. C'mon guys. And this is club cricket. Man of the match?? really? announcers?? at club cricket games?

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Something that I liked about the game was that Yorkers don't do six now when you time the ball well.

This was also there when C22 launched but they took that out for some reason.

freeshead55

Club Cricketer
Yes wanted to see id Rain is there ? How does it look ? same copy paste of rain ? or new graphics for rain...and D/L method is there ?

smurfygray86

Associate Captain

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Cloudy day in India looks like rain on way

Real India downloaded and real umpires makes a huge difference
Is that Rohit ?

Boy the TV setup looks damn cool !